He was held in place as you flew towards him. You raised your fist which was immediately shrouded in a dark energy. You then punched N/Y.

The force of the blow was enough to send him flying towards the trees. However, he did not stop when he crashed through countless trees. He did not stop when he blew through the stone fountain. He did not even stop when he hit the brick wall.

He continued to fly away, until a black hole appeared behind him. He was suddenly back in front of you. He appeared from the ground confused. However, he barely had time to register what had happened before you suddenly grabbed him by the face.

Everyone arrived at the park just in time to see you lift N/Y into the air.

Your right eye began to change. Your irises slowly turned into a strange green color while your pupils were now a bright red. You then opened a portal behind N/Y.

You threw him through it, just as another appeared overhead. N/Y fell back towards the ground where he was met with a strong kick to the jaw that finally ended with him rolling away.

He found himself unable to push himself back up. He had used all of his energy fighting you. He had forgotten how to pace himself during a fight.

He had met not his equal, but his superior.

You took a deep breath and slowly let it out. When you opened your eyes again, they had returned to normal.

You looked down at your hand to see the mark glowing brightly. It eventually dimmed down and now looked like a tattoo of sorts.

Y/N: That was...weird.

Bubbles: Y/N!

You lifted your head and looked over to your friends. They were all rushing towards you. You just smiled and tried to take a step, but your whole body just twitched and you were suddenly reminded of your injuries.

Yeah, those won't be fun to heal.

Before you could fall, however, you were caught. You looked to see Blossom holding you up. She smiled.

Blossom: Falling for me, are you?

You couldn't help but smile back. She helped you to stand and allowed you to use her as support as the others finally reached you.

You were glad that they were all safe. However, you did notice that there was one more person than you showed up with.

Brat noticed you looking at her. She felt a bit weird about seeing you like this. You seemed to be so open. So relaxed and...happy? Like, legitimately happy.

Y/N: Uh, hello. You must be one of the Powerpunks.

Brat slightly lowered her head. Why were you being so nice? Wasn't she your enemy? Shouldn't you be worried that she would attack?

Instead, you held out a very bruised hand towards her.

Y/N: Nice to meet you. I'm Y/N.

Brat didn't know what to do at this point. She looked to Bubbles, but she only smiled and nodded. Brat turned back to you and slowly, hesitantly, shook your hand.

Brat: Brat. My name is...Brat.

You chuckled a bit.

Y/N: Brat. That should be easy to remember.

While this happened, N/Y lifted his head. He felt a surge of anger wash over him when he saw Brat shake your hand.

What was she doing? Did she forget who was in charge around here?