N/Y: I was honestly so happy to see those pathetic excuses for parents die. I only wished it lasted longer.

You gritted your teeth. Your parents were amazing. They loved and cared for you and Liz. They did everything they could to support you both.

N/Y: After they died, I was sent to live with those old weaklings. It made me so mad that they had power over me. Why did someone so weak think they could control me?

He turned to you as he held his side.

N/Y: You know something? The strong and powerful will always rule over the weak. It's the law of nature. The weak and helpless will suffer and die. It's their fate.

You clenched your fists.

N/Y: It was my destiny to rule over this world. For as long as I am the strongest, I will destroy the weak.

Y/N: You're pathetic.

N/Y was a bit surpised by your words. He looked back to you to see that you were now clenching your fists tightly with your head down. Your whole body was shaking and in pain, but you didn't care.

N/Y: What was that?

Y/N: I said, you're pathetic.

You looked up and locked eyes with your counterpart.

Y/N: You're nothing but a jerk!

N/Y tilted his head confused. A jerk? Was that really the best you had?

Y/N: You say that because you're strong, because you have the power, that you can rule over the weak and helpless? That you will destroy those weaker than you?

N/Y: It's the way of the world. Why do you think we have this power?!

Y/N: You're pathetic!

N/Y flinched slightly at your voice. Did you get louder? And what was this aura surrounding you? It looked F/C, but it was seemingly shifting to some kind of black energy.

Y/N: You want to use your power to hurt the weak and helpless?! Fine! But I'm gonna use my power to protect those who are weaker than me, because it's my destiny! So if you think you're going to hurt another soul for being weaker than you, THEN I'LL TAKE YOU DOWN!

The energy suddenly erupted from your body. The gust of wind blew and expanded to the area around you. N/Y lifted his arms to protect himself from the sheer force of your aura.

From where they were; Bubbles, Brat, Mitch, Courage, and Buttercup could see the stream of black energy rising into the sky.

Berserk stopped flying when she felt your power. She looked back to the park to see you standing across from her beloved.

Berserk: Y/N...

Blossom: Pay attention!

Berserk turned around, but was met with a powerful punch from Blossom. The speed that she had been following Berserk with served to only strengthen the punch.

Berserk flew right through two buildings. When she hit the road, she was out cold. Blossom smirked before she looked back to the park.

N/Y was utterly shocked by what you were doing. What was this?

You didn't know. But you didn't care. The black energy returned to your body, but not without making a slight change. Though you did not notice it right away, a black mark was now visible on your (dominate) hand.

A black crown.

As if it was instinct, you lifted your hand and flexed it. A black circle appeared below N/Y which caught him off guard. His eyes grew wide when a series of dark, shadowy hands reached out and grabbed him.