𝔽𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕙

This was going to be extremely hectic, and some of my friends probably wouldn't Believe, but it was worth a shot to get them back.

Frying Pan finally caught up when we were about to reach Astrid's home. I saw her look up, rub her glasses, then put them on again. An evident look of astonishment was plastered on her face. 

I flew closer to her window, and so did Frying Pan. I motioned for her to open the window. Still paralyzed with shock, Astrid just stared at us. I rolled my eyes and tugged the window open. 

"Hey, sorry for intruding--I see that pile of holiday homework on your desk." I smiled.

"No way. I'm hallucinating, right?" Astrid was still staring.

"Nope," I chuckled. "And Frying Pan's outside," I added.

"You came," Astrid finally recovered from her shock. "Are we going to Neverland or something?"

"I'm assuming you need a break," I gestured to her homework.

Astrid threw her hands up. "Why not."

I threw a pinch of pixie dust onto Astrid. "Faith, trust and pixie dust. Come on, we've got no time to lose, so hurry!" 

Astrid laughed, and scrunched up her face to focus on her happy thoughts. Before going, though, she turned off all the light switches. "Don't want to waste energy," she muttered, and I laughed. Astrid was always the most responsible.

Astrid's feet slowly left the floor, and rose up into the air. I pulled her hands, and we raced away into the night.

Frying Pan looked expectantly at me. "Where to next?"

I knew exactly where to fly. "Let's get a move on to Ianna's."

=========================================================

Astrid and I flew to Ianna's home next.

"So," Frying Pan said, "What's your genius plan again?"

I rolled my eyes. "We're taking my friends to Neverland."    

"Oh." Frying Pan replied, and didn't speak for the rest of the way.

When we reached Ianna's, we found her curled up in a ball with her elbows out like a chicken. Who knows what had gotten into her.

"Hey, Ianna!" I hollered. She looked up, and I don't know how she didn't break the windows with her high-pitched squeal that lasted at least 30 seconds long. Even Frying Pan was impressed.

"YOU CAME! YOU CAME! YOU ACTUALLY CAME!" Ianna started running around the room. "IWASLISTENINGTOHAMILTONANDIWASTHINKINGABOUTWHYEVERYONEWASSODEPRESSEDANDTHENIREMEMBEREDYOUANDTHENYOUANDFRYINGPANANDWAITISTHATASTRIDCAMEAND--"

"Ianna, there is something called taking a deep breath." Astrid floated in the air, sitting in a criss-cross position. Ianna did so, but then continued to vent.

"AND THEN--OH NEVER MIND. I NEED PIXIE DUST!!!!!!!" Ianna couldn't control herself, and leapt out the window. Frying Pan was obviously delighted at the sound of Ianna as a companion, and threw a bunch of pixie dust on her. "Here ya go!" he laughed.

Needless to say, Ianna was a natural at flying.

=========================================================

"I can't wait to see the mermaids! Oh wait, that might not be a good idea. What about the Native Neverlandians? Nah, they seem too scary. Oh oh oh! THE LOST BOYS!" Ianna shouted suddenly.

"I can't wait for Ianna to be in Neverland," Frying Pan whispered. Astrid was trying to tell Ianna to take deep breaths, but Ianna wasn't taking her advice. "She would be a very good Lost Girl." he added. I agreed wholeheartedly. If Neverland couldn't take her excitement, where else would she have left to go? Maybe Wonderland, but that was it.

We are the LOST GIRLSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara