🄸🄰🄽🄽🄰

Soon enough, Astrid, Faith and I had reached the Pirate Cove.

"I think we should go for codfish calling today. We should go for the basics, since they always work and are simple to create," Faith suggested.

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Come on!" I pulled Astrid off to the Jolly Roger.

"Wait, wait, wait! We haven't even planned out our prank," Astrid screamed. Faith led us up to the clouds, and we took a pit stop.

"Firstly, what in the world are we doing?" Astrid was very confused indeed.

"We're doing the classic Codfish prank—annoying Hook until he admits that he's a codfish! This should be harmless unless Frying Pan comes back and does something reckless that turns it into a sword fight. With this prank, Hook should be gone for about 2 days." Faith explained. Astrid nodded thoughtfully, and I nodded my head vigorously. I couldn't wait for the prank to begin!

"So, how are we going to make it work this time?" I said with a twinkle in my eye.

A few minutes later, Faith flew down to the ship and called for Hook. "Hey, captain!" She hid inside a cloud, so Hook couldn't spot her.  You see, pixie dust isn't only used for flying, it can do lots of other magic too. However, this magic can only be used if you Believe. This time, Faith had used it to transform herself into the Flying Frying Pan, whom we also know as Peter Pan.

"Bastard! Show your face! I'll get you, even if it's the last thing I do!" Hook snarled. I smirked, suspecting that Hook said the same thing every single time. However, I think he had never succeeded in carrying out his plan.

Next was my turn. I smiled to myself; we had all established that I could Believe, and I would be using pixie dust on my own FOR THE FIRST TIME! I  took a deep breath, sprinkled some pixie dust on myself, and changed my voice into the Flying Frying Pan's! With another sprinkle, I looked like him too. So Astrid also threw some dust on herself, and she turned into Frying Pan #3.

I flew, hidden, to another cloud opposite Faith. "But I'm here, Hook, why are you looking the other way?" Right after I said that, Astrid flew in the middle of both clouds. "Hook, you confuse me. I'm right here!" she shouted.

Hook angrily shook his fist. "Show yourself, you coward! Stop playing hide and seek and come out and fight like a man!"

I grimaced. Hook was horribly sexist. Who said women couldn't fight him too? One, two, three, I counted to myself. Faith, Astrid and I flew out together in a circle at the same time.

"Catch me if you can!" We sang playfully, still flying in a circle above Hook.

Hook's facial expression was priceless! We all held our tummies, threw our heads back and laughed—a signature Peter Pan one.

"Admit it—you're a codfish, Hook!" we shouted as the pirate waved his sword frantically in the air, still wondering why he was seeing three of his nemeses at the same time.

Hook succumbed under the pressure. "I'm a codfish,"

"Then jump into the sea, ya codfish!" we chorused.

HOOK. ACTUALLY. JUMPED. INTO. THE. SEA!!!!!!!!!

We couldn't stop laughing anymore, and had to retreat back up to the clouds, where Faith, Astrid and I changed ourselves back to our normal appearances (and also gave our stomachs a rest from all that laughing). We could also hear Jake, Izzy, Cubby and even Scully laughing too—they had seen and heard the whole thing!

We watched Hook frantically swimming away from the Tick Tock Croc, shouting, "SAAAAAAVE ME, SMEEEEEEEEEE!" and burst into laughter again.

"I honestly can't believe how stupid some villains are," Astrid said after all the laughing receded.

Faith and I flopped onto our backs, and Astrid did too. We looked up to the sky. To our right were the two stars, and high above us were the double rainbows that never vanished, casting their beautiful colors over Neverland forever.

"I love Neverland," we all said at the same time and smiled.

Suddenly, I jumped up. "Do we have time to...to visit the Lost Boys before we get to Mermaid Lagoon?"

Faith looked over at me. "Great idea, Ianna!" she smiled. "I was thinking that we could wait for Frying Pan, but let's not torture him when his hands are full with Thea, Scarlet and Kyra right now."

"WOOOHOOOOOO!" I screamed, and jumped off the cloud. "LOST BOYS, HERE I COME!"

"Wait!" Astrid shouted after me. "Your pixie dust!"

Oh, right. That's what I was missing. I quickly sprinkled myself with the dust before I could fall kersplash into the sea. Faith laughed, and I followed her to the Lost Boys' hideout. 

"Wait, this ain't Hangman's Tree!" I exclaimed when we reached an odd-looking tree. This tree was almost an exact replica of Hangman's Tree, except that there was a doorknob sticking out from the highest branch of the tree trunk. Don't ask how I figured that out; I just SAW it. Also, Hangman's tree was farther away from Pixie Hollow than this one--don't ask me how I figured that out either.

"Yeah, you're right Ianna!" Faith remarked. "This is Hangman Junior's tree. The boys and Frying Pan moved here after Hook found out about Hangman's tree. They didn't want to risk being captured again. I was surprised because this time around they actually made a smart decision." I chuckled. "I already like the Lost Boys," Astrid rolled her eyes after hearing that.

Faith flew in through an opening on the side of Hangman Junior's tree. She shouted, "BOYS! LINE UP! I BROUGHT VISITORS!"

A swarm of six boys dressed in different animal skins pounced on Faith. "Did you bring a mother? Can she sing like you, Faith? Can she tell stories like you, Wendy and Jane do?"
"Cut it out!" she laughed, and rolled away from the kids. Brushing the dust off her shirt, she stood up and looked at the Lost Boys again. I jumped up and down in joy.

"Let's see...Curly! Slightly! Nibs! Tootles! Lost Twins!" The boys lined up in the order I had called out. Faith smiled proudly. "Now you boys listen to Ianna when Frying Pan or I am away. Got it?"

"Roger that!" Nibs shouted.

"Yessiree!" Curly gave her a thumbs up.

"Uh-huh!" Slightly nodded.

"Gotcha, boss!" the Lost Twins chorused.

Tootles saluted Faith confidently. 

"Atten--tion boys! I am Ianna, your new leader!" I shouted triumphantly. What came after that were a series of  "hello"s and "ma'am, yes, ma'am!" I liked this new feeling of leadership. 

"Can ya sing?" Slightly asked. "Um...I can't." The boys looked sad, and I felt bad for not being able to cheer them up.

"Can ya tell stories?" the Lost Twins questioned. "That I can do!" I smiled, feeling jubilant once again. 

"Can ya fly and hunt?" Nibs narrowed his eyes. "Of course!" I scoffed. "HOORAY!!!" the boys cheered and danced around me. "SHE'S A LOST GIRL! SHE'S A LOST GIRL!"

Astrid slowly backed away from the chaos. "You didn't tell me these boys would be so...so energetic." she remarked cautiously. Faith laughed, "You tell them ONE story and you'll be surprised at how calm and quiet they can be."

Astrid sighed. "Now I suppose we should take them to see Peter Pan," Faith hesitated, "We're going to Mermaid Lagoon next to meet up with everyone. The Lost Boys...let's just say that they are not the nicest to the mermaids." Astrid frowned, and whispered something in Faith's ear. She frowned, and then smiled again. "Great idea," she told Astrid, then turned to me.

"Ianna, we're taking the Lost Boys to Mermaid Lagoon. Wanna round them up?" Faith handed me a whistle that she picked up from a stool next to her. I smiled; this day was getting better and better.

I blew into the whistle, and the Lost Boys immediately stood in a line again. "We're gonna go to Mermaid Lagoon now! Follow closely, 'cause I don't wanna hafta keep coming back and picking someone up." I narrowed my eyes, and the boys knew I meant it. "Roger that!" they shouted. 

"Right then," Faith smiled. "PIXIE DUST...AWAY!"

And we all took off from Hangman Junior's tree to Mermaid Lagoon.