Chapter nineteen

Alex held me as I cried, she didn't say a word. She just laid there with me. I cried until I was exhausted, and I fell asleep. When I had woken up, Alex was still holding me. It was day time, and I looked at the time. 8:30am. We would be in Venable's class.

I sat up, trying not to wake Alex. Unfortunately, it didn't work and she woke up shortly after I sat up.

"Morning, y/n. How're you feeling?" She asked. I shrugged.

"Do you want to talk about it yet?" She asked. I didn't know if I wanted to, but I guess I should try.

"Wilhemina left me."

"She what?!"

"My parents caught us. I kissed her and my mother called my father. He told her to choose me or her job, and she chose her job." I mumbled.

"I'm so sorry, y/n." Alex said, and she pulled me into a hug.

"I'm going to miss her so much. She was the main thing that kept me happy, and I loved her so much." I said, and I tried not to cry. Growing up my parents would say crying made you weak, now I hate crying.

"I know, y/n. I'm sorry, you don't deserve any of this. How about we just stay here today, and watch movies or something all day?" She asked. I nodded, and she laid back down.

Hours passed, and there was a knock on the door. Alex got up, and she answered it.

"Where's y/n?"

"Go away, she doesn't want to talk to you." Alex said, and slammed the door on my parent's face. She climbed back into her bed, and she put her arm under my head.

"I'm sorry this all happened, y/n. You really didn't deserve any of that, and I know you loved Wilhemina." She said.

"I knew this was going to happen, but it still hurts. I wish she loved me." I replied. I wanted to cry, I wanted Mina, I wanted to be held by her again. Why do I always get the bad luck?

"I know, I'm sorry." Alex said.

The rest of the day, we both stayed in bed. I was very grateful for Alex, she's always there for me. The next day was even harder, but I couldn't stay in bed again.

"Are you sure, y/n? You don't have to go." Alex said, as we walked down the hallway.

"It'll be fine, I'll be fine. I don't want to keep sobbing over her, and I need to get over it." I replied. She nodded, and we made our way to Venable's class.

When we walked into her class, she stared at me. I didn't look at her, I didn't want to see how she looked. Alex and I rushed past her, and quickly sat down.

"Y/n I-"

"No. Don't talk to her, you lost the chance to talk to her when you chose a stupid job over your girlfriend. Shows what type of person you are." Alex said.

"But-"

"No. Stop talking. Nobody wants to hear your stupid words, we're here to learn. Not to hear whatever the fuck you have to say to y/n." Alex replied. Before Wilhemina could say anything, students walked in.

"Thank you." I whispered. She nodded. I didn't want to be in this room, I don't know why I came back. I was about to cry, I hated this. Why did I have to meet her and be with her? Why did I fall in love with her, just for her to not feel the same?

"Y/n, are you okay? You look pale. Here, drink this." Alex said, and she handed me a bottle of water. I'd rather be anywhere else other than this room. I drank the water, and I calmed down a little.

I looked up a few times, and she was looking at me. With her sad eyes, she looked like she hadn't slept. Why do I care? I can't help it.

Finally, the class was over. I wanted to get out of there, but as I was going to, she pulled my arm.

"Please, leave me alone Wilhemina. It's hard enough being here, and I don't want to talk to you. Leave me alone." I said. Before she responded, I quickly left.

—-

I obviously didn't show up for her detention, I was not going to be alone with her. I went back to my dorm, and slept. I slept til the next day. Alex had woken me up the next morning. I didn't realize I slept that long.

I got ready, and we made our way to Venable's class. When we were there, she wasn't. It was like that for the rest of the week. She didn't show up for a week.

I was kind of glad because I didn't want to see her. I mean, I did. But I didn't. I wanted this all to be a dream, and I'd wake up in her arms.

It was Monday again, it's been a week without Mina. Without her warm hugs, and her kisses, her dinner, cuddles. Everything. I walked into her class, expecting her to be gone.

"Goodddd morninggg, class." Venable said, slurring her words. Was she drunk? Oh my god.

A/n
im deadass only writing this boring chapter for the money. kennedy give me my money.