Chapter sixteen

smut warning bye

The good thing about Mina's class is hearing her voice. Her voice is so beautiful, and very hot.

"Ms. y/l/n, are you paying attention?" Venable said, snapping me out of my thoughts. Obviously I wasn't.

"Yes, Ms. Venable." I replied. She hummed in approval, and she went back to teaching.

Another good thing is being away from my parents, they're going to drive me mental if they don't leave. I'd rather spend all of my time alone with her.

"y/n, she called on you." Alex said, hitting my arm. I did not hear a thing.

"Ms. y/l/n, you're clearly not paying attention to my lesson. Stay after class." Venable said.

"I'd rather not, I already have detention with you. Give me a lesson on paying attention then." I replied.

"You don't have a choice, and if you continue this behavior I'll make that detention longer." She said. That wasn't such a bad idea.

"Whatever, I could easily walk out of here." I said. I was trying to piss her off.

"In the hallway." She replied, and pointed at the door. I smiled, and followed her. She closed the door, and I leaned against the wall.

"Will you quit acting like that?"

"Like what, Ms. Venable?"

"Like a snotty brat. I would love nothing more than to fuck you over my desk, and I cannot do that til after my class. Now, quit acting snobby or I won't fuck you at all. Am I understood?" She said, in a very low tone.

"Fine."

"I said, am I understood?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Ms. Venable. Happy?"

"I am. Now, pay attention and behave. Then, we won't have any problems." She said, and she opened the door.

"What'd she say?" Alex whispered, as I sat down.

"To behave, although, I was doing it on purpose." I replied.

The class went by so slowly, and Mina kept eye fucking me. She knew what she was doing, and she knew how it affected me. Everyone was heading out, and she closed and locked the door.

"First off, how'd it go with your parents?" She asked as she walked towards me.

"Not important, I'm trying to get rid of them. I have dinner with them later, and I'm not excited for it." I said. She nodded, and went back to her desk. I stood up, and I followed her.

"Maybe I can keep you here longer with your detention." She said.

"I don't have work to do, Ms. Venable. So what else would I do?" I asked.

"I have many plans to do with you."

"And those are?"

"How about we do one of them right now, hm?" She said, and she moved herself back. I slowly took off my clothes, to make her wait.

"Hurry, and sit on my lap." She said coldly.

"What makes you think we're going by your rules, Ms. Venable?" I asked.

"Excuse me?"

"Why don't you take your clothes off, and sit on your desk." I replied.

"And what makes you think you'll be able to fuck me?" She asked. I sat on her lap, as I took off her belt. She watched me, and I unzipped her skirt. She carefully lifted herself up, and I threw the skirt.

She took her tie off, and she smashed her lips against mine. I pulled her blazer off, and I quickly took off her shirt. I kissed her neck, leaving small marks all over her. Venable bit her lip, as she took off her bra. I climbed off her lap, and I put myself in between her legs.

"Are you comfortable with me continuing?" I asked her.

"Yes.."

I smiled, and I kissed her inner thighs. She put her hands in my hair, and she gripped it tightly. Then, Wilhemina opened her thighs wider, and she pulled my head back by the grip of my hair.

"Stop teasing me, y/n. I'll tease you ten times worse. Now, fuck me already." She said, coldly. I nodded, and I began to rub her clit with my thumb.

She leaned her head back, and I replaced my thumb with my tongue. Hearing Wilhemina moan was something I didn't think I'd hear much, but when she does..

Her grip in my hair loosened, and I slid one of my fingers inside of her. I moved it slowly, then I removed it. Ms. Venable groaned.

"Y/n, s-stop that." She said, and she gripped my hair again, pulling it and forcing me to look at her.

"If you don't quit teasing me, I won't let you cum for a week. Understand?" She said. I nodded.

"Good, now put that pretty face to good use and fuck me." She said, and she put my head back in between her thighs.

I started all of my movements again, and without warning her I slid two fingers inside of her, moving them in a fast pace. She moved her hips at the same pace, and I moved my fingers deeper.

She was trying very hard to not moan loudly, but it wasn't working well. I replaced my tongue, with my thumb again and I lifted myself up to kiss Wilhemina. She looked like a moaning mess, and she was barely keeping herself together. At any moment, she could fall apart.

She let go of my hair, and she moved her hands onto my back. She dug them deep into my skin, making me moan against her lips.

I added another finger, and I could feel her wall tighten against my fingers. I bit her lip, as I pulled back from the kiss.

"I-I'm going to cum.." Venable moaned out. I moved my fingers faster, and deeper hitting her g-spot.

"Cum for me, mommy." I said, and at those words she came all over my fingers. I let her calm down from her high, and I then pulled my fingers out, licking them clean.

"You did so well for me, Ms. Venable." I said, as I stood up. She pulled me onto her lap, and she held my hips down.

"Teasing me like that will end up very badly on your end." She said. I fake pouted.

"Get your clothes on, and go to your next class." She said, as I carefully got off of her. She began to put all of her clothes on, and she sat back down.

"Okay. How about tonight I sneak over around ten maybe? We can cuddle and watch movies." I said, and she smiled.

"That sounds good, my love. I'll see you later." She replied.

"See you later."

She stood up, and she pulled me into a soft kiss. It was a long kiss, but it was also very sweet. She pulled back when we both needed air, and she began fixing my hair.

"You might want to cover those up before you see your parents." Mina said, and she pointed to my neck.

"Maybe. Maybe not." I replied. She smiled, and I opened her door. She kissed me one more time, and I left.

A/n
ur literally so welcome for this. @ kennedy & amani. talking to u two.