Chapter five

As I walked out, I ran into Ava. I accidentally dropped my things, and she began to pick them up for me.

"Y/n, be careful honey. Here." She said as she handed me my things. I smiled at the name.

"Thank you.. I'm sorry I missed the date, but ms bitchy wouldn't let me leave." I said. She smiled at the name I gave Ms. Venable.

"It's okay, honey. We can always go tomorrow?" She asked.

"I wish, but I'm going out with Coco and Alex tomorrow after my classes. You can come too, if you'd like." I replied. She nodded.

"Of course." She said. You both held eye contact, the sexual tension you felt.. she then cupped your cheeks, and pulled you into a kiss. You then heard the tapping of a cane.

"Get the hell out of here with that." Ms. Venable said in a deep, cold voice. Ava took your hand, and she pulled you out of the hallway laughing.

"That felt like I was in high school, and my mom caught me fucking the neighbor!" She smiled as you walked into your dorm.

"Was she mad?"

"Oh, more than mad. She didn't know I was a lesbian at the time, and so when she caught me fucking her best friends daughter it made her very.. very mad. My mom and dad didn't know whether to kick me out, or just ground me for eternity." She said.

"Well, what did they do?"

"Grounded me for like.. ever. This was when I was a sophomore, and I was grounded until I went to college." She said as she sat on your bed.

"Oh my- that's a long time. I came out to my parents, they weren't really supportive but they pretended to be anyway. I was never caught, I was very sneaky." I said and I sat next to her.

"Oh? Sneaky you say?" She asked, and she laid down. I put my head on her chest, and she played with my hair.

"Mhm.. very. If I was caught, I'm sure I'd get grounded or worse. They never let me have a sleepover because they didn't want me to have sex with anyone, and so I snuck them in." I said, as I looked up at her.

She smiled, and she leaned in to kiss me. At first the kiss was slow, but it soon got messy, and rough. She put her hands in my hair, and she pulled me closer to her. I adjusted myself onto her lap, and I moaned quietly. She moved her hands from my hair, to my hips. I broke the kiss, and I kissed her jaw leading down to her neck. Then, my roommate walked in.

"Oh, come on y/n. I did not want to walk in on whatever this is." Alex said.

"Whoops.." I said, and I got off of Ava.

"Anyway.. I'll see you tomorrow, honey." Ava said as she kissed me, and then left.

"Aren't we going out with Coco tomorrow?" Alex asked once Ava left.

"Yeah, I invited her." I said, and Alex nodded.

The rest of the night I showered, and did basically nothing. I fell asleep early, which is good because I'll wake up earlier and I wouldn't be late for Venable's class.

The next morning I woke up around five thirty, and I quickly got ready. I changed, did my makeup, and my hair. Then I got something to eat, and I left.

I got to Ms. Venable's class early and I sat down.

"You're early for once in your life." She said in a cold voice. She didn't look at me, which I didn't know why.

"Mhm.. I woke up early." I said. She ignored me, and sat down at her desk. Then the rest of the students showed up, and took their seats.

The whole class Venable didn't look at me, not one dirty look or anything. She didn't talk to me either, and I don't know what I did. She didn't stop me and tell me to come to detention, which I knew I had to come. But I'm going to try to get out of it.

After my classes I made my way to Venable's class, I knocked on the door and I heard, "come in."

"Um.. Ms. Venable, I'm not really feeling well so I don't want to stay for detention.. but I'll come on Monday?" I said. She nodded.

"Fine. I'll see you Monday, I hope you feel better." She said, and I slightly smiled then walked out. I'm surprised she believed me. Little did I know, she knew my plan all along.