Chapter thirteen

I did what she said, for the most part. She didn't like phones in her class, so I just pulled out my laptop. Then, she would think I'm doing work.

Me:
I'm back, I'm on my laptop. Wilhemina took my phone.. again.

Alex:
For what?!

Me:
She doesn't like phones in her class. As she's on hers right now. Plus, the class hasn't even started yet.

Alex:
She's oblivious. I'm always on my phone during her class.

Me:
Me too. Sometimes.. also, you may have to skip her class today. She saw what we were talking about, and saw what you said. She said something about later in her class.

Alex:
Oh, fuck. Thanks for letting me know, y/n. Do your work before ms. Bitchy sees you.

"Yeah, maybe you should be doing your work before Ms. Bitchy sees." Mina said over my shoulder.

"Holy shit. How long have you been standing there?" I asked. She smirked.

"Long enough. Telling her to skip class? I thought we talked about this, dear.."

"I never said that. You're imagining things." I said, and I quickly shut my laptop.

"Oh? Am I?"

"You are. Don't you have a class to teach or something?" I said, trying to change the subject. She tapped her cane, and went back to her desk.

"I do, don't you have work to do instead of talking to your friend?" She asked. Before I could respond, students began walking in. Wilhemina smirked, and sat down.

Then, I saw Alex walk in. Which is weird, she doesn't have this class til later in the day. She spotted me, and she sat next to me.

"What're you doing here?"

"I don't know, ask your girlfriend. She moved me to the morning one, which is ass." Alex said.

"She's not my girlfriend.. I wonder why she did that." I replied. I'll admit, I was upset that we weren't together. But, as long as I get to be near her.

"Well, whatever she is. She's taking you on a date, soo." She said.

"Anyway, I didn't do her homework. I usually do it a few minutes before her class." Alex said. I nodded, and pulled out my homework. I let her copy off of it.

"Thank you, y/n. What're you wearing on your date?" Alex asked, as she was copying it all down.

"Are you two done talking, so I can begin my class?" Wilhemina asked.

"No, we're not. If you'd stop interrupting, maybe we'd get the conversation done faster." I replied.

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused, Ms. Venable."

"Well, everyone. Since y/n feels the need to be disrespectful, I'm giving you all a test. You can thank Ms. y/l/n for that." Ms. Venable said, as she grabbed papers off her desk.

Everyone groaned, including Alex.

"Do you always talk back like that?!" Alex asked. I shrugged.

"Well, you're making us take a test now. It's too early for this shit."

"My bad, I guess. It's funny." I said, and Wilhemina started passing the tests out.

"Quit talking." Venable said, as she placed my test down last. She looked around to see who was looking, and she bent down to my ear.