Author's Note

Hey everybody! First off, I'd like to thank you for taking an interest in my book. It means a lot to me. Just a couple quick things to note before you begin reading:

© Copyright 2022
Note: If you want to make a new book cover, character boards, etc. that's all right, but please just let me know.

All of the characters, locations, and other concepts mentioned in this book are purely fictional and ideas taken straight from the author's imagination. Any similarities found are simply coincidences.

I am not a professional author nor editor. If I make any mistakes at all (of the grammar kind or of the plot loophole kind) please don't hesitate to let me know in the comments. I appreciate your advice.

All characters, places, and other things mentioned are for the reader to imagine about. That's the way I've always liked reading books, so that's how I'll do it. If I get enough requests for a cast of characters or pictures, or even a character board (not that I know how to make that) I will try to accommodate.

No smut, sorry 😅 This whole story is strictly PG-13. I'll also have TWs at the beginning of each chapter if it seems necessary.

One last thing: any comment that can be interpreted as hateful and/or just plain mean towards myself or another person will be immediately deleted. While constructive criticism is welcomed, hate is not.

That's all! Happy reading, and I'll see you in the comments!!! 😁😉