the creep (femWill, WillDip)

PoV Will
I was just walking next to a road through the forest to get home, when a car pulled up next to me.

"Hey sweetheart, need a ride?", the driver asked through his opened window.

He looked slightly older than my female human form, was dressed in a blue dress shirt and had curly brown hair.

"No, thank you", I replied quickly and started walking faster. The car drove slowly beside me.

"You sure? It's starting to rain soon and the Mystery Shack is still a bit away", he shrugged.

I froze immediately.

"How do you know where I live?!", I asked nervously.

It had only been a few months since my twin and I moved in with our uncle Tad, not even my new friends knew where I lived.

"Darling, my family basically owns this town! There's nothing I don't know", the driver answered.

"Anyways, see you soon Willow", he then laughed and finally drove off.

I shook my head and hurried home.

~~~
"That must've been Mason Gleeful. His sister and him are pretty famous for their magic Shows. They live with their Great uncles and are filthy rich", uncle Tad explained later, while I was drying my hair.

"Almost every girl in this town wants to get with him", Tad continued.

"Well, I don't. He looked like a creep", I huffed.

Suddenly my phone rang. A message from an unknown number.

I picked my phone up and read it out loud: "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Please accept my invitation for dinner on Friday. I will pick you up at six. We are going to Susan's, the best restaurant in town, please consider this when you choose your Outfit. Have a nice evening, Mason Gleeful"

I blinked slowly. "Did he just demand you on a date?", Bill laughed.

I nodded.

I didn't plan on going, but when I went to school the next day everyone seemed to know I had a date with Mason Gleeful.

My new friends congratulated me and, even though they seemed jealous, noone said anything bad to me.

"I don't even know him", I sighed, when my friend bugged me again.

"Well, then this the opportunity to get to know him! You have to make the best out of this!", they cheered.

On Friday I had decided to give Mason a chance.

I put on my only fancy outfit, which was a baby blue swing skirt that was at knee length and a white blouse that left my shoulders off, but looked very elegant.

I picked out my baby blue purse and packed all my money into my wallet. I also took some pepper spray with me, even though I could fight him off with my magic.

After I stuffed all of my things into my purse I fixed my make-up and looked at the clock.

Almost six.

When the clock showed six the doorbell rang immediately.

Someone opened, then I heard Bill calling for me.

I took a deep breath, grabbed a jacket and went downstairs.

There he stood. Mason Gleeful. He was tall and very handsome, with his hair slipped back and the tie he was wearing.

"Darling, you look gorgeous", he smiled at me, kissing my hand.

I smiled softly and followed him to his car, where he opened the door for me and I slid into the passenger side.