meet the Ciphers

"MUMMY! Kill stole my cane!", Bill yelled angrily. He was only 12(00) years old, just like his twin brother Will.

"But you stole his hat", Will mumbled.

"What was that?" Bill asked pissed off.

"N-nothing!", Will replied quickly.

"Kill, Bill, stop stealing each other's things",  Scarlet Cipher sighed from the couch.

With a growl Bill handed the hat back to his 15(00) year old brother Kill.

"Dinner is ready!", Chill, Kills triplet brother, called.

The last triplet, Till, was setting the table and their father George was reading the newspaper in his chair.

Dinner went as quiet as always, which means Kill got in a fight with Bill, Will started crying and Chill got angry at his father because the man wouldn't let Chills boyfriend Tad come over.

The white triangle Till just sat there and ate calmly while Scarlet, a black rectangle, tried to get everyone to calm down.

"Well, if Tad can't come over I will spend the night at his house!", the green triangle Chill yelled angrily. Then he stood up and stomped out of the room angrily.

"CHILL! COME BACK THIS INSTANT!", George yelled, standing up too.

The grey triangular demon followed his son.

"W-why c-can't we g-get along?!", Will sobbed.

"Well, we wouldn't have to fight if your brother wasn't such a pussy", Kill stated calmly.

Then he too left the table.

"don't cry baby bro", Till sighed.

Will stood up from his place and climbed into Till's arms.

"Will's a crybaby", Bill huffed.

Scarlet sighed and started putting leftover food and plates away.

~~~
"Ay, stupid lil blueberry!", Brad Strange called.

Will froze in fron't of his locker.

The students quickly started looking or walking away as the Strange triplets, Brad Mad and Bad neared the blue triangle.

"Why can't you do anything right?", Mad growled, pushing Will up against the locker.

"I-I'm s-sorry", Will sniffed, not knowing what he did wrong.

"You had one fucking job! All you had to do was get a bad mark in the last class test and what did you do? You were best in class!", Brad yelled.

"We should've been best. Stupid lil angel" Mad added. You must know that angel was a very bad insult for a demon.

"S-s-sorry!" , Will was already tearing up from fear.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?!", a voice suddenly called from behind the squares.

"Oh, nothing,  we were just talking to Willi", Mad murmured nervously as he let go of Will.

They all had recognized the voice. Kill.

The red triangular demon pushed the smaller squares aside and helped Will back into the air.

"Will, did they hurt you? Because if they did I'm going to make them pay", Kill then growled.

"I-it's okay", Will assured him.

Kill shot the triplets another glare, before flying away with Will.

"Thank you...", Will locked At the ground in shame.

"Yeah, well, don't mention it, stupid baby blue", Kill laughed awkwardly.

"Hey, what's up?", Chill suddenly asked from behind them.

"Your boyfriend's brothers were trying to hurt our little baby", Kill explained.

"Oh Hel, Will, you okay?" , the green triangle asked, hugging the smaller blue one.

"I'm fine", Will answered. The red triangle Kill starting petting his side.

That's the Ciphers. They scream and they yell, they fight and they misbehave, but when everything starts crumbling down they stick together like pitch and sulfur.

Now let's write a few one shots about them...