the new pet

Pov Will
It was a pretty average day. I did all of my chores and got a little bit of praise from master Mason.

Mistress made me wear a maid costume. Little did she know I actually liked wearing dresses, but I never let her see that.

I didn't even get punished.

Everything was fine.

Until it wasn't.

~~~
"William, look what I've got", Stanley said, grinning.

I turned to face him and almost dropped my broom.

Next to my master was a small, chubby boy with white hair and a blank expression.

"He's our new slave, Gideon, and he'll be helping you. I expect you to be nice to him", Master sighed.

"Yes Sir", I bowed a little, then offered Gideon my hand.

He took it carefully and shook it.

I thought we would get along just fine.

That we would become friends.

But that wasn't the case.

~2 days later~

"Whoops, be careful or you'll break something", Gideon suddenly laughed.

"Huh?", I said, looking at him.

I was currently cleaning Stanfords favorite mugs.

Suddenly Gideon threw one of them at me. I barely caught it.

"W-what are y-you d-doing?!", I yelped as he threw another one. This time I couldn't catch it and it shattered on the floor.

Oh no.

Gideon grinned.

"Th-this i-is bad, th-this is bad", I stuttered, panicking while I picked up the pieces.

"Oh, but this was obviously your fault", Gideon gave me a blank stare.

"O-of course, I'm s-sorry", I stuttered out.

"What was that noise?", a sharp voice suddenly asked. I turned to face my master and fear filled me.

"I-I-I'm, so s-sorry, I-I b-br-broke your mug", tears started rolling down my cheeks.

Master Stanford kneeled down in front of me and cupped my face with his hand.

"Clean this up and come to the basement when you're finished", he sighed.

"Y-yes Sir", I sniffed.

~~~
Mistress liked Gideon very much, so I didn't see him in a while after the incident, until Mabel called for me.

Now I was knocking on her door carefully. She opened it immediately and looked at me angrily.

"How dare you?!", she yelled, pulling me inside.

Gideon was sitting on the bed, tears in his eyes.

"I-is everything alright?", I asked immediately.

"Is everything...HOW DARE YOU?! AFTER YOU THREATENED HIM LIKE THIS!", Mistress cried out.

I didn't understand at all.

"I-I w-would never-", I started, but Mistress cut me short:"Gideon told me everything. You told him to go kill himself or you would do it for him"

"M-mistress, I-I w-w-would never s-say something like th-that!", I tried to defend myself.

"I trust Gideon, now go to the basement, I will come punish you", she ordered.