the boy at the party (WillDip)

PoV Tad
I liked going to parties, a lot.

Chill, my boyfriend, said I shouldn't go, but I still did. He was scared I would get drunk and make out with someone he didn't like.

Suddenly, while I was walking to the table to get a drink, I stopped in my tracks.

There, apparently playing spin the bottle, half sitting in Mason Gleeful's lap was William, my boyfriends little brother!

No way he was at a College party, that boy was 16!

I shook my head and looked again.

He was petting Mason's cheek with a weird grin, was he drunk?!

I walked over to them and was immediately invited to play.

I looked Mason in the eyes and said in a serious manner:"He shouldn't be here. He shouldn't be drunk either".

Mason laughed and pulled Will against his chest, kissing his cheek.

"Are you drunk darling?", Mason asked, chuckling softly.

Will giggled and nodded.

"Not that drunk, right baby", Mason added.

"I like colors", Will giggled.

"He's fine.", Mason smiled.

I rolled my eyes and took out my phone.

Some girl asked what I was doing.

I told her that I was calling Will's brother so he could pick him up.

"No, you won't", Mason growled. Will cuddled into him.

"Listen, I will take him home when it's time", the brunette added.

"Mason, I loooooveeeeee yooooouuuuu", Will whined.

"You will only get all of us in trouble and aren't you supposed to not be here?", Mason tried.

He went on: "Chill will be very unhappy if he finds out you were here. He'll never trust you again".

I let my phone sink.

"Fine, but you will keep him safe!", I growled.

Then I went to get my much needed drink. When I had finished it I couldn't see Mason and Will anywhere.

PoV Mason
I parked the car in front of the manor and helped Will out of his seat.

Tad was right, Will was drunk and a bit high, probably.

I led him to my room, where I kissed him hungrily. I wrapped my arms around Will and pushed him onto the bed.

He let me take his clothes off. Will hadn't slept with me in a while, because of his bad anxiety, but the alcohol had seemed to cure that disease.

"Damn, your so fucking beautiful", I whispered into his ear and nibbled on it.

Will moaned loudly as I started to suck on his neck and leave lots of love bites.

Will was clinging to my shirt. I sat up a bit and took it off. Then I removed my pants and underwear.

Will looked at me lovingly.

Best sex ever.

~~~
In the morning I woke up with Will in my arms. I kissed his cheek and whispered:

"Good morning sweetheart, time to get up"

Will opened his eyes slowly and looked at me blankly.