stripper Au, but different (WillFord)

PoV Ford
As the owner of a famous company and well known millionaire it was very hard to go somewhere.

When I got recognized people either talked to me, dripping more honey then Winnie Puu would eat, they feared me or they insulted me.

I could live with that, but it still kept me from going anywhere.

So you might understand how I felt about going to an exclusive strip club with my business partner Fiddleford.

"Come on Fordsie, it'll ease your mind a bit, you seem stressed lately", he begged, almost looking pathetic.

"I wouldn't like it anyways, you know I'm not into women", I sighed, rubbing my temple.

"Who said there would be women? It's Saturday, gays night", Fidds laughed.

"You will just force me to go if I don't say yes, right?", I asked, at which he nodded.

"Fine, I'm coming, but only this one time"

~~~
I sat at the table. The dancers were that average type of male strippers, but the drinks were good.

Suddenly a boy entered the stage. He looked about 19 years old, had blue hair and a stunning smile.

He didn't look to muscular, even though his performance on the pole proved that he was.

I got caught in the way he moved, the way his short, fluffy hair was moving with him.

"Damn", I whispered.

PoV Will
After my performance I went to the changing room.

"Wow, Willie, you made us all look like losers again", my friend Mike laughed.

I smiled softly.

But then I thought of the man in the blue suit.

"Mike? Do you know the man dressed in blue? I never saw him here, but he was with Mister McGucket", I then asked.

"You don't know...William! That's Stanford Gleeful, owner of Gleeful companies! He also owns half of this city!", Mike pretended to be shocked. Or was he actually this shocked?

"Our little William lives inside of his hood, Mickie! He never knows anyone", someone laughed.

It was kinda true.

~~~
When my shift was over I got into my comfy clothes, a pair of black ripped jeans, a sky blue dress shirt and a blue jacket.

I left the club through the backdoor, then walked to the street.

I started walking home, but then I noticed a fancy blue car following me.

I stopped immediately and turned around. The car came to a stop next to me and the window rolled down.

"Hey there, need a ride home?", a man in a blue suit asked. It was the man from the club, what was his name again?

"I'm sorry, but my brother taught me not to get into a strangers car", I answered.

"Right. I'm Stanford Gleeful. And a stranger will only stay a stranger when the stranger doesn't get to know them", he smiled.

Suddenly a drop of water hit my head. I blinked.

"Come on, just get in the car, I promise I mean no harm", Mister Gleeful laughed and opened the door for me.

More raindrops hit my head. I forgot to bring my umbrella.

I took a deep breath. I could trust him, right? He must be a good man, he must be a good man, he must be a good man.

I opened my eyes again, then got into the car.