forced. (WillFord)

I'm already sorry.

PoV Will
I didn't want to. I really didn't want to. I wanted to scream and yell and run away, but I stood still and stayed silent.

No, I didn't want to, but still I was here, marrying this man.

Stanford Gleeful was a good friend of my father and me marrying him was part of a very important deal.

It's not like I didn't like Stanford at all, he had always been my uncle Ford to me, but I couldn't imagine him as my husband.

My last hope was that he wouldn't be home a lot, because of work.

Ford smiled at me and I forced myself to smile back.

He was holding my hands. For a second I gazed down at the way to expensive rings, made of a mix of silver and magic, binding us forever.

~~~
The party was beautiful, but it was over now and I was in his bedroom.

Wrong. Our bedroom.

My mum had bought me a beautiful outfit that was fitting my rather female features just perfectly.

I loved how it looked on me.

The door opened and revealed Ford.

He smirked down at me.

I took a deep breath and did what my mum had told me to do.

I stood up and swayed my hips a little, then wrapped my arms around his neck.

Leaning down to my ear he whispered:"You look beautiful dear"

Then he put his hands onto my waist, pulling me closer against his body.

He gently pushed his lips on mine and started kissing me deeply.

I wanted to pull away, push him off, don't let him change my picture of him, but instead I let him take the lead.

He pushed me onto the bed and started touching every part of my body.

PoV Ford
Oh, I had wanted to do this for such a long time with my little omega demon.

When he had been a kid he had been cute, but as he had grown into a man he had become so attractive. Just my type.

We went on from where we were until everything had been touched and I finally got to, well

~~~

"Sir?" , Will asked shyly as he entered my studie.

I looked up from my work. I was about to get mad at him for interrupting me while I was working, but then I noticed that he looked very nervous and about to burst into tears.

I sighed, then took a deep breath and stood up.

"Hey, what's going on darling?", I asked, gently pulling him into a hug.

"Ford, I feel so sick and I just threw up without a reason... I think I might be pregnant!", Will sobbed. He was so sensitive.

"But William, that's a reason to be happy, not sad!", I laughed, kissing his forehead.

Will lifted his gaze and smiled his brightest smile.

He gave me a soft nod.

The time after that wasn't like the pregnancies I had heard about.

Will was very quiet and lived inside of our room, if he wasn't on the floor of my study, reading books and magazines about demon-human children.

His stomach started to grow and the mood swings were very weird, like

"It could have wings. My grandmother has wings. But wings? How do they come out", he stopped talking, then started sobbing instead,"how is this gonna come out?!"

"William, if you're gonna be all whiny please leave, I need to work", I growled.

Will looked away, then collected the magazines he had been reading and left with a soft sob.

I think I hurt his feelings...

PoV Will
I hated carrying his child. It didn't feel right. I also was scared of the way he'd raise my precious baby.

The day I was supposed to give birth came and passed. I got really scared, but Ford kissed me and told me to calm down,  so I did a bit.

Two days later the baby arrived.

Currently I was holding her in my arms and waiting for Ford to come inside.

"Hello little one", I sighed, stroking my baby girls cheek.

"William? Can I hold her?", a soft voice suddenly said. I looked up at Ford and nodded.

But I immediately wanted the baby back as soon as he took her from my arms. I didn't say that out loud, Ford was the father after all.

Suddenly he squealed with happiness.

"Six fingers on each hand, William! That's my little princess! Let's call her Melody!", he cheered and suddenly my heart started beating wildly. This man wasn't the man I knew, he was completely different right now and I loved the way he was.

When Mel and I got home my family was there. Ford had invited them, so they could see Melody.

I was actually happy, but exhausted. Demon babies don't drink milk, they drink their mothers blood by biting into their finger and the blood loss really got to me.

"She has your eyes Willi", my mum stated happily.

"Maybe she'll have blue hair too then", Bill tickled my baby while mum was holding her.

My Dad petted my back as I slept in while leaning on the couch.

"Mum, when can we feed her real food?", I whined.

Mum giggled.

"Bare meat in two weeks, cooked meat in a month and after three months she should be able to eat cooked vegetables. You shouldn't feed her fruits and vegetables that aren't cooked before she's one year old", Mom explained.

"How did you handle the blood loss when you had triplets?", I sighed, rubbing my eyes.

Mum laughed.

"Oh honey, you get kinda used to it", she replied.