However, Fredmen didn’t take it seriously. Although he agreed to his father’s wish after his soul left his body, he forgot about the matter.

Until a few days ago, he kept having nightmares repeatedly, dreaming that the Old Master came back to him and complained that his words were not honored. Then he found the fortune-telling master to look at it. The master said that the Old Master’s last wish is strong. If he does not fulfill it for him, he will come to find him in the dream.

No way, Fredmen spent money to hire people to look around and found clues to the Wrestvel Yoo family.

After hearing this, Mrs. Yoo started to cry with excitement.

This is really nowhere to be found, there is still another light in the dark!

Future Company Group is a listed group with a market value of tens of billions. Fredmen uses his fingers to help the Yoo family survive from desperation!

Thinking of this, the Old Mrs. Yoo couldn’t help being excited, and said to Fredmen: “Fredmen, your father was really a good man who knew his gratitude! He remembers all these years of things so clearly!”

Fredmen nodded and sighed: “After all, it is a life-saving grace, and my father has never forgotten it for so many years.”

After finishing talking, Fredmen took out a red high-end jewelry box from his pocket and handed it to Mrs. Yoo, saying: “My father saved money and told me that I must deliver this item to Mr. Yoo, but I didn't expect that Mr. Yoo also went on the next life. So I will give it to you!”

Old Mrs. Yoo thought it was to repay her kindness, so he gave her some rare and precious treasure, she was excited to take it, and she opened it and saw it suddenly.

It turned out to be a rusty bullet?!

What the h*ll is this?

The Old Mrs. Yoo looked at Fredmen suspiciously: “Fredmen Yoo, this is.”

Fredmen hurriedly said: “This is the bullet that the devil hit into my dad's leg back then. Old Master Yoo used a red knife to dig it out. My father kept it close to his body. He gave it to me before he left. To keep as a memorial.”

Old Mrs. Yoo was almost scolding him mother in her heart.

What the h*ll is going on?

My Old Master saved your dad’s life, so your dad will give a bullet of decades-old as a souvenir?

Are you too picky? What is the grace of dripping water and retribution to the spring?

This broken bullet is not worth a penny, and it’s been in the human body before, so weirdly panicked. You give this thing to me?! It’s better to give eighteen million to let us tide over the difficulties!

Thinking of this, the Old Mrs. Yoo said with a sigh of relief: “I really didn't expect your father to be such a kind and righteous person. If he knew that our Yoo family was suffering from the disaster, he would definitely help?”

Fredmen’s expression was startled, and he said that he was really a poor relative of his mother. Did he want money without saying three words?

However, after all, he was here to help the Old Master repay his wishes, so he was unkind and unreasonable, so he followed the flow of the boat and asked: “Old Mrs. Yoo, I don't know what disasters your family is facing now?”

Mrs. Yoo hurriedly said: “We have a company that is engaged in decoration projects, called Yoo Group. The business was prosperous, but now the capital chain has encountered a problem and is about to go bankrupt. We need a sum of money to save it.”

Fredmen nodded and said with a smile: “Mrs. Yoo is a blessed person when she looks at her face. Don't worry, I believe that the Yoo family will be able to make good luck!”

After listening to the Old Mrs. Yoo, he really wanted to scold her.

This is because he wants them to have a grateful heart and take some money to show the meaning of not looking at the face of the monk and looking at the face of the Buddha. If he doesn’t look at the face of the Buddha, he will also see the face of a dead father.

In the end, he is better. Tells her that she is blessed, and can he turn bad luck into good luck?

If it weren’t for her distinguished status, old woman, he really wants to wedge her face with a bench!

At this moment, Fredmen couldn’t help looking at Jinsoul, who seemed to be desperate, and then smiled and said to the Old Mrs. Yoo: “Lady Yoo, you haven't introduced the others?”

Old Mrs. Yoo took a close look, and when she took a closer look, she saw that Fredmen seemed to have some thoughts about Jinsoul.

Suddenly, she seemed to have found a life-saving straw.

.......................