XXX

"Why.... Why haven't I noticed this before...?" Rian mumbled down her breath.

It was when she remembered that right after that time where Pah stabbed Osanai, and they were fleeing from the cops.

It was at night time. A guy called out to Mikey, which of course, Rian followed him to meet the guy.

"I'll get Pah out of prison. In exchange, make me the 3rd division captain."

Thinking back, this explained why Mikey was fighting with Draken. So desperate to get Pah out of prison. It all made sense now.

"Bastard Kisaki....!!" She sent a punch to the metal parts, enough force for it to bend in.

"Ah.... Scary..." The Haitani brothers were held back by her behaviour.

"I'm so fucking dumb!!" She was mad at herself, for being so dumb. For not noticing this at the time.

"You sure are-"

"Rindou!" Ran whisper yelled at his brother, telling him to shut up.

"Mikey!!!" Rian yelled. Supposedly wanting him to wake up from that hit. But it was at the same time, that Mikey had kicked down the three Valhalla members all at once.

Seeing this, she finally let out a sigh of relief. An intimidating aura coming from Mikey, even she can feel it from this distance.

Seconds after that, Mikey kneeled down. Passing out from the hits he took from Kazutora on the head. Especially with a metal pipe.

Of course, Valhalla took this opportunity to want to take down Mikey right here, right now.

One of the captains got close to Mikey, with a baton.

"Your boss's head is mine!!"

"Wait.... No....! Stop! Mikey...!"

Right at that moment, a familiar tan guy with glasses jumped out and punched the guy away from Mikey.

It was non other than Kisaki.

"Tokyo Manji Gang, 3rd division captain. Kisaki Tetta! My division will take full responsibility on protecting our leader!" He announced.

Seeing this, Rian went from worrying, to relief again.

"Whatever this guy is going for... As long as no one dies...."

Too busy worrying, she never focused back to the fight. Until she heard Chifuyu yelling.

"What did you do to him, you bastard?!"

He was facing Kisaki. With Baji behind him, blood all over.

"You saw, didn't you? I didn't do a damn thing." Kisaki replied.

"Baji-san! You got stabbed? When?!" Chifuyu turned his head, continue worrying for Baji.

"I see! So he lured Baji in to Valhalla so he could catch him off guard!" Kisaki announced loud, once again.

"Him? Who's him?" Everything was happening so fast, Rian's mind couldn't keep up.

"Right, president?"

Without anyone noticing, Mikey stood up behind Kisaki. Mikey seemed like he was mumbling about something.

He walked down the metal piles, towards Hanma, who was supposedly fighting Draken.

"Ken-chin. The fight's over." He said.

"Ha? Hey, hey, hey! The fight's over? Are you joking with me, Mikey? That's not something you get to decide!" Hanma stood in front of Mikey and said.

Mikey didn't waste any time to send a kick to his temples and take him down.

"See? It's over."

It all went silent for a second. After realising what he had done, Valhalla members all fled away in panic. Thinking that he's going to do the same to them.

Seeing this, Mikey continued walking forward. Towards a guy kneeling, with black locks and blonde streaks in it.

"Kazu..."

"People can betray anyone.... Let's end this. Mikey!" He stood up.

"Will you die? Or will I?!"

Right after he said that, a punch was sent to his way. Not Mikey's. But Rian's.

"Kazutora Hanemiya!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Ya'll gotta beware of the next or next two chapters, you know what I mean. Everyone does ;)