VI

"Why are you here in Tokyo?? What happened to your Roppongi?" Rian asked the brothers with a rather confused expression.

"Just because we ruled the place doesn't mean we need to stay there for the rest of our lives, ya know?"

Rindou, being almost the only normal one answered the confused girl.

"This doesn't answer my first question." She looked at both of the brothers again.

"We're just here to take a walk, what? You wanna be our guide?" Ran lowered himself and hung his arm over the girl's shoulders.

"You're heavy, get off me!" She said as she threw away Ran's arm aggressively.

"Jeez, you're more aggressive than the last time we met—"

"What did you just said?"

"Nothing."

"...."

"...."

"Anyways, I'm going home. Hungry as fuck right now."

Rian said, just about to walk away. It's when she heard

"Shame~ We were thinking about treating you dinner. If you're in such a hurry, then —"

The girl ran in front of the brothers, looking at them as if there were stars in her eyes.

"Well then what are you waiting for?"

"Why just look at how fast you change your breaks." Rindou teased the girl.

"I'll make sure to chop your dick and shove it down your throat, yes." the girl smiled at him with a murderous aura.

"What the fuc—"

"Let's just go!! I wanna get cans of  coke!"

She pulled the brothers on their wrists, like she's walking two dogs.

The next day

Rian's at school, tired as usual.

"The test results are in. Make sure to check your marks."

The teacher's voice rang in her ears. She sat up from her chair. Nervous. But since English is her favourite subject, she has the confidence.

She got her paper. Eyes widening as she saw the number 0 written on her paper.

She raised her hand.

"Teach, you might've got it wrong didn't you? Why did I get 0 marks? I need explanation." She asked, almost like demanding.

"Look, I know your grades are always good and all, but plagiarism is not a good option, you know?" the teacher replied.

"Ha? Plagiarism? The fuck you mean 'plagiarism'? I wrote this on my own. Got it? On. My. Own."

"No excuses, plagiarism is plagiarism. For your information, there's students in other classes has the same essay as yours."

At this point, Rian was getting angry and impatient.
"So you'd rather believe them than me?"

"Anyways, you better reflect on yourself." the teacher avoided the question.

"Drop the act and answer me, geezer!"

"How about you shut up and accept the fact that you copied someone's essay?"

Rian only clicked her tounge and stood up from her chair. Taking her bag with her, she kicked down the classroom door and stomped out.

Walking down the stairs to the fence of the school.

Of course she's in a bad mood. Who wouldn't be? After getting framed by things you never did.

It's when she rec a call from Mikey, who didn't come to school again that day.

"Yaho, Kiri-chin!"

"Hi.."

"What is it? You sound like you're angry or even just cried."

"Nah.. It's fine. What's up, anyways?"

"Just wanna ask if you wanna come to the gang meeting tonight. Though it's probably none of your business."

"Hm? Why? What happened?"

"Pah's friend kinda.... Got into trouble... And he's pissed right now."

"Pah's friend? Trouble? Tsk... With what gang?" she asked with an annoyed tone.

"Moebius."

"Ah..."

~~~~~~~~~~