X

"Hooooold up. So... You two made up? In just one and a half day?"

"Yup." Draken answered as they're playing soccer with the Mizo school's gang.

"And it's because that Takemitchy has a piece of shit in his hair?"

"Yup."

Rian turned her head to Takemichi who's standing behind her.

"You washed your hair, did you?" she backed up.

"I did!"

"Oh yeah, come to think of it... Kiri-chin, wanna come to my house on August 3rd? I'll drive you to the festival!" Mikey suddenly spoke up and asked her.

"Well... I can get there myself though. Why?"

"What if you go back home late and your mum's already there? I'll help you sneak in your room from the windows!" Mikey exclaimed like he's a professional at this.

"That wouldn't be necessary... But aye, sure. Why not?"

"I'll make sure to make it the best date, Kiri-chin!!" Mikey jumped and hugged her out of the blue.

Rian's confused at first, but slowly realised that she's being hugged by Mikey. Red hue came all across her face as she was startled.

"M-Mikey! Get off me!" she whined as she tries to push Mikey away from the hug. Obviously it was no use, Mikey's got inhuman strength.

Draken gave out a fake cough, hinting Mikey to let go already. Of course, he never got the hint, which Draken had to pull Mikey off the girl.

"Kiri-san, what's your relationship with Mikey-kun?" the guys from Mizo mid, including Takemichi all asked in unison. Wondering if they're couples.

"Wha??? Can't you see we're just friends? Childhood friends, to be exact." She answered, face still red.

"That's suspicious."

"Suspicious indeed."

"Why are ya'll looking at me like that? I'll not hesitate to beat you even though you're Mikey's friends, alright? " She stared back at the five guys.

"Eek— scary."

"No wonder no guys wants you, I get it now."

The five guys are talking to Rian like they had never been through a near death experience or something.

Cracking her knuckles, she stared at the guys.

"Well then I'll send you a trip to hell's gates for free."

Right as she said that, she started chasing the guys here and there.

"Kiri, you know damn well your stamina sucks and you're still doing this." Draken deadpanned at the girl.

"Shut the fuck up, Draken! Or you'll be the first one I send to the hell's gates!"

"Jeez, Kiri-chan's a beauty, why ruin it by fighting?" Emma suddenly came out of nowhere.

"Oh hi, Emma!" Rian greeted.

"Yo, Emma." Draken turned his head and smiled.

"You two! You made up?" Emma looked surprised, seeing Mikey and Draken hanging out.

"What happened? You two are at each other's throats!"

"Shut up, Emma..." Draken scratched the back of his head.

"Did we?" Mikey being the late bloomer he is, asked.

"I was worried sick, ya know?!"

~~~~~~~~~~