II

It's 6 p.m. in the evening now. Which Rian was walking back home from school. Since Mikey and Draken decided to just ditch school today.

She'd usually walk or ride their bikes home with them after school. She's playing on her PSP as she was walking.

It's when she came across a park with a bunch of people there.

"Tsk... What's so noisy..." She clicked her tounge, wondering what's with all the cheers and laughs.

She turned her head to only see a bunch of bigger dudes beating up 5 other guys which she assumed were younger than the big ones.

She adjusted her eyes on the tall guy who seemed like the leader.

"Have I seen that guy somewhere..." She mumbled to herself.

Rolling her eyes, she decides to butt in.

"Hey, you over there. Pick on someone your own size, will ya?" She walked forward and stood in front of a blonde that's getting beaten up just now.

"Ha? Mind your own damn business will ya? I won't hesitate to beat you even though you're a girl!" The leader was trying to act tough.

"Say... Have I seen you before? " Totally not fazed by the guy's words, she asked.

"Who knows and who cares?!"
With an impatient tone, he threw a punch towards Rian, only for her to dodge it without effort.

"You do have power, but too slow." Rian lazily said, raising up her legs to kick the guy in the head.

She's wearing her school skirt that time. Of course the guys are gonna see. She landed on the ground, only remembered that she's wearing a skirt.

The leader's down, but his underlings are still standing, with a tint of red on their faces.

"Fucking... Perverts!!" her face heated up as she yelled, punched and kicked down all the guys at once.

Now that she's done that, she's panting. She turned her head to the 5 guys behind her.

"You saw nothing, did you?"

"N-No, Ma'am!" they said nervously in unison.

She put her hands on her hips, looking at the 5 guys who are heavily injured.

"Mind telling me who are those guys?" she pointed at her back, referring to the guys she just beated up.

"That's Kiyomasa-kun from our school... Heard that he's from the 'Tokyo Manji gang'.." A guy with red glasses said.

"Seriously? Toman? Mikey needs to organise his gang more, jeez..." She mumbled the last part under her breath. Not thinking that anyone will hear her.

"Toman? You know about Toman?!" A blonde guy shot up, asking her.

She took a step back, surprised by his reaction.

"Yeah....? And so what...?"

"I want to meet Mikey-kun! Can you take me to him?!" the blonde said that so quick that Rian almost didn't understand what is he saying.

"Sure, but I'm not sure where he is at the time. I'll make sure to tell him about it though."

She said, walking away with a hand waving goodbye to 5 of the guys.

Walking and walking, which seemed like forever. She looked back at her PSP, trying to defeat the boss that she's been struggling on for a long time.

She groaned almost in anger right as her character died again.

She straightened her back, tilting her head. Thinking about the event that just happened.

Of course she'll tell Mikey and Draken about it. They're the one's ruling Toman, not her.

"Kiyomasa right... I think it's the guy from Pah's division..." She mumbled to herself.

She was walking and walking, until she realised that she never asked for the blonde's name who wanted to meet Mikey.

"What the fuuuck, I'm so dumb..." She deadpanned at herself.

"Guess I'll tell those two dumbasses about today later..." She thought to herself, sighing.

~~~~~~~~~~