XIX

It was the same day after that event. Mikey was now taking Rian back home with his bike. It was already midnight, so they only had to hope that her mother wasn't home yet.

"Ughh.... I hope that witch isn't home yet... Though it might be impossible." Rian groaned out of tiredness.

"Have hope, Kiri-chin." Mikey tried comforting her.

"Oh, yeah. Why aren't you lying in the hospital? I thought you were hit in the head with a damn metal bat." Mikey thought and asked her.

"Uhh let's just say I have connections to help me with that."

The truth is, she called Wakasa on the phone that time once she heard she's going to be charged in the hospital for days.

Flashback

"Sens- Wakasa-saaaaaaaaaannn~ Would you mind coming to the hospital for a second? I kinda need your help right now." Rian whined on her phone.

"Hah? Hospital? What trouble did you got in?" Though sounding like he doesn't care, Wakasa is actually already on his bike.

"Just... Come. There's no one else to help me now."

It did not took long until Wakasa arrived at the place.

"So? What do you want?" He asked the girl.

"Money. To get me out of this place."

"Hah....?"

Flashback ended

They had arrived at Rian's house. She got off Mikey's bike and started carefully unlocking the door.

"Where had you been gone to?"

Surprise, surprise. Her mum was home.

Rian secretly cursed under her breath.

"The festival..." She mumbled.

"At a time like this? Coming back with bandages on your head?" Her mum continued asking more.

Rian could only lower her head, not saying anything.

"And who's that? Your secret boyfriend? Bossozoku? You've become such a rotten girl." She pointed at Mikey, continued asking her daughter, who was obviously uncomfortable.

"Madam, I'm just a friend of hers... And she was-" Before Mikey could finish, Rian cut him off by grabbing on the corner of his shirt.

"Trying to protect your boyfriend or something? You're a part of the Bossozoku aren't you?! How can you do this to the woman who raised you up until no-"

"Shut the fuck up, woman!" Rian finally exploded. Everyone was startled, and looked at her with widened features.

"Raised me up? Since when had you raised me up? Since when had you been a mother figure to me?! At the time when I really needed you, you're not there! The one who's there is my friends! So why are you asking about my condition now?! Since when did you cared?! "

Rian yelled in one breath. Her head is still facing down, not wanting to look at the woman in front of her.

"You fuckin brat...! After all I gave you, you decided to treat me like this? Very well then, go rot in the alleyways or however you want. Condomless bitch." Her mother said and shuttled the door almost immediately.

Mikey frowned, he could see Rian clutching on her own fists hella tight. Almost felt like its going to bleed soon.

"Kiri-chin, I-" he thought that she was about to cry, since she lowered her head. He was about to comfort her.

But Rian raised her head, looking at Mikey with a face like nothing had happened.

"Hm?"

"Kiri-chin...?"

"What is it? Spit it out."

"Are you really not fazed about what just happened...?" Mikey raised a brow.

"No, why would I?"

"I- it's.... Nothing." Mikey seemed to swallow back the words he was about to say. Seeing this, Rian only shrugged her shoulders.

"Anyways, can I sleep over at your house today?" Rian smiled and asked the blonde in front of her.

"Ah, sure. Emma would be happy."

~~~~~~~~~~