Chapter 24: Change for her

A pleasant perfume accompanied the sizzling sounds from the pan in the kitchen. You were preparing breakfast for yourself and him. For breakfast, he asked for a steak and a glass of cold orange juice. It's becoming rather hot today.

Brahms had returned to the inside of the walls, where he had spent the majority of his time.

You were anticipating something big earlier, but Brahms has a good handle on his rage. You hoped it satisfied him, and that your ex wouldn't return.

Brahms stood on the doorway, busy cooking. Looking at you with admiration.

He tilted his head to the side, his gaze fixed on your hair. The light from the small window in front of you makes your hair strands glow like Rapunzel's.

He was feeling so romantic at the time, not until his eyes traveled lower on your body. Your thigh muscles. They were touching each other, and Brahms could feel the warmth between them even from a distance.

You're still fresh, he gulped. Do you understand what I mean?

He remembered his view from last night, which was a very beautiful view in the dark. You were drenched in sweat as you sobbed beneath him. Your voice tickled him as it ran over his head again and again. And in that moment of admiration, he became hard.

He took a deep breath silently as your imagination obscured his vision.

'Oh, Brahms!'

He was startled and snapped back to reality. "What's up?" you exclaimed. "Um. Nothing," he said shyly, looking down at the floor. "Mm," you said as you placed the used dishes in the sink, smiling from head to toe. "Clean, eh? I thought you were fixing something behind the walls."

"Ah, yes, I did fix something, and then I took a quick bath," he said, his gaze fixed on you. "Mm, I see," you said, nodding.

"y/n, thank you and sorry for earlier." He apologized.

You smiled slightly as you dried your hands with your apron. You approached him and kissed him on the lip part of the mask.

"It's fine, and thank you, dear; that was hot, but don't do it again, please? This needs to be fixed."

"It can't be fixed, but thank you."

"Would you put your trust in us?"

"y/n," He paused and grabbed your waist, "I trust you, but I don't trust myself." At the end, he whined.

It makes you sad to see him in that condition.

"I know you can control yourself; you were just letting your emotions out through violence; that's normal."

"No, honey. Killing someone is not..." he said quietly.

You exhaled a soft sigh. It was all true; a life does cost a lot. It can't be resurrected. And he did other bad things, one of which was faking his death.

But you told yourself, "understand him." Knowing his dark story is certainly upsetting, but imagine yourself in his shoes. You don't have anyone, and you're perceived as odd by others. Observed as a monster. He is now controlling and asserting that he owns you, which is disgusting and strange. To be honest, there are no ifs or buts in this situation. But he also has good sides, albeit only about 10% of his total sides.

He is mature, but he constantly demonstrates his immature and selfish side.

He had a dreadful life.

You want to leave this place, but he has the ability to kill you at any time. You were terrified of him. You must observe him and note what he desires and does not desire. He does, however, react while observing it.