Chapter 12: Want me back too

You were terrified and he was out of his head. This is gonna be dirty and harsh. Will it be considered ravishment?

He took a belt out of the closet and deliberately glimpsed at you. You look so pale and scared like a newborn. "Brace yourself. This anger is for you." He calmly said before walking slowly while slightly slapping the belt on his palm. You sobbed and sobbed.

He reaches your thing and lifted it by his belt, "Strip. Now." He commanded. You did not do anything due to your shaky breathing. "Do you want me to slap you again?"

"You'll do it anyway..." You cried.

"Don't speak to me like that." He said, "Now, do what I say. Strip." He arrogantly said. "I don't..."

"Strip." He repeated. Was about to do it but he whacks your thigh by the belt and you cried. You hold into his hands and begging him to stop but he won't.

"I said strip, y/n. You're making me mad." His voice slowly sounding irritated as you disobey him. "y/n. I said strip."

"Brahms why are you doing this to me?!" You whimpered. "It hurts already! Stop this! Please!" You cried and hugged his waist and cried louder.

"It stings my horrible thin skin! It hurts so bad! Brahms, please! Aren't I important to you?" You sobbed.

He got sad and let the belt fall on the ground. He knelt and shoved you gently on the bed slowly again. He did not say anything for a moment. He needs to cuddle you. You cried on his chest.

The parts where he smacks you were reddish and stinging. You held right on his clothes as your whimpers and uncontrolled sobs got louder. You cried for him. Finally, it stops. Brahms wishes undone this. Even tho it's only a minute of suffering in pain, you're still hurt by him.

"I'm sorry!" He yelled and he cried too. "It's just... I want you to want me back too! I don't want you to run away! I don't want you to be afraid of me! I beg for your pardon, y/n!" He apologized.

"I love you! Please love me too! I want you!" He whined.

"It's not what I meant, Brahms." You inhaled.

"What?" He whimpered.

"What I mean is I just ended a relationship and I can't just rush for another one, right? At least I have to heal myself. I can't just fall in love with you that fast, Brahms." Your voice cracks a little. "But I'll say it, you're admirable. Let's wait for a while, let's see if our relationship will develop." Your trembling reassured him. He nodded, "I'm sorry." He whined childishly before burying his head into your chest.

"I misunderstood you. I'm not like this, misunderstanding things that easily. I just got paranoid and scared. You're more than a treasure to me, y/n."

_

Short chapter for today, sorry. :<