Chapter 17: Jealousy and Obssession

"Ugh... I hate cheaters!" You lazily yelled, gripping into Brahms' clothes. "y/n that's enough, let's get you to bed." He softly said and guided you by holding you into your waist.

But you took his hands off. He sighed, "I shouldn't have let you drink."

"What?!" You yelled again.

"Nothing!" He gasped.

"He didn't even come here to fix what he has done! He's a fucking shit!"

"Words y/n! Don't swear!" He childishly shook his head. "Hm..."

"This is a useless way," He easily lifted you, "Don't struggle, we will fall." He softly reassured the drunk y/n, "My boyfriend is the worst...!" You cried.

"Ex, y/n. Ex." He repeated. "We'll talk about it in your room, ok?" How can he handle you without losing his temper? That shit was amazing.

-

"Now, rest. You're ex is all you think about all this time, huh?" He chuckled as he crossed his arms, feeling a deep jealousy. "He should've broke in here." He whispered.

You were out of the reality, you were in the past.

"Stop crying over him." He's jealous? Yes, he is. He hates how you look right now, he hates that he sees you crying over other man. "I'm jealous. Stop that." He admitted. "What?" You exclaimed.

He sighed, "Bye." He sadly said before turning around. "Hey! Don't leave me! Hey!" You yelled but Brahms didn't listen. He continued walking, leaving you a mess.

"I said don't leave!" You yelled and cried. Brahms felt a deep jealousy and can't do anything about it.

You murmured random words, punching the bed, "You will regret leaving me."

Brahms' point of view

C

heater, cheater, cheater. What a fool. This is another hurtful way of betrayal. y/n looks so hurt, but over another man. She cries for that cheater and I hate it a lot. She's only mine, MINE. Nothing in this world could make me smile exept for her. Y/n, my dear cries for a man who doesn't love her.

I'm here for her, only for her. She's all I think about. I want her all for me. Only for me.

I'm obssessed with her tonight. No... I'm always obssessed with her. I'm too obssessed that all I think is to take advantage of her drunk state. But that's disrespectful, even tho I have touched her for our first week.

Now, I want her to cry for me, I want y/n to beg for me. I want her to chase me and ask for forgiveness, for making me jealous. I don't know if this would work, I can't even ignore her for an hour. I'll end up watching her secretly.

I decided to leave an open passage to get to the walls, she will see me there. It's fine if she finds out. Besides, my room here behind the walls have good benefits for her and me. I can lock her here anytime and make her cry. Not that bad intentions, I just want her to say sorry to me.

I also hate it when she cries. I can't explain it, I Iove her. That's all.