Chapter 21

Wesley pulled up to the as usual to the the headquarters coming out in a brand new suit. He walked into the building. "Good morning Mr.hunter." Arna said nice and sweetly. Wesley didn't acknowledge her just dumped his heavy bag that was the half of Arna's weight onto her hands. Arna stood there for a moment seeing Leo in the car he gave a simple wave. But Arna rolled her eyes and began to follow Wesley. Who the fuck does he think he is with his big stupid fat mouth. Leo frowned and blinked for a moment why was she mad at him he didn't really do anything I mean the guy barely talked to her he eventually drove off. Following Wesley with the bag in her hands she tried to stay out of his way she didn't want to get fired and maybe today he was going to do it. What happened the other day was a line crossed.

Arna and Wesley both entered the elevator and she looked straight forward not making any eye contact. Wesley looked over to her which was the first time she looked like a scared dog shaking over and over again he smiled to himself. As the elevator opened they both walked out. Arna walked into his office put his coffee neatly onto his table and was trying to escape but Wesley called her. "Arna." Her body frozed she slowly turned around with sweat dripping. "Y..yes Mr.hunter?" She stuttered. "Usually when something like what happened happens I'd fire them on the spot like that." He snapped making Arna flinch. "I was going to fire you on the spot that day kick your ass right out of here but...I spoke with Karla and she told me what happened." Oh my goodness thank god for Karla. "And so Im giving you the Benefit of the doubt this time." He stood up from his chair. And walked closer to her face.

"Next time it happens just know your dead." He whispered. Arna's eyes widened what did he mean by that? why didn't he say fired? Please don't kill. No need to kill. We can all be friends here no need for all that come one mr man! Arna was panicking in her head. Wesley pulled out his hand swiftly making Arna scream. Wesley frowned and rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry I'm not sure what you want." Arna said. "My shirt?" Arna thought for a moment then relized "oh! Sorry." She took out the white shirt from her purse and handed it to him. Wesley stared at her In her eyes she had big doe eyes that were beautiful dark brown. He couldn't help but to smile. Arna's eyes became darker the more he stared he thought. "Well after Karla role me what happened I thought I'd be nice and lend you a shirt." He said  walking away and sitting at his desk.

"Oh ok Thank you for the shirt it was very useful." Arna mumbled. "I'm glad now get out." He put on his glasses. Wesley puts on glasses not that he needed them but it became comforting to him it felt as if he was still a child again when everything was normal when he was normal. Arna began to walk out. "Oh and Arna." He took out a bell and rung it smiling maliciously. Arna habe a Fake smile then left. One day she's going to break that fucking bell.

Arna's phone rang, it wasn't usual for her to get calls at this time. But she picked it up in hopes it was Sandra wanting to make up again for lunch. "Hello? Sandr-"
" boss we got leads and we got some heads at the warehouse Kai already shot one runner but the rest are tied up and ready to-"  Arna hung up the phone with her eyes widened. What the fuck did she just hear.
She knew it! She knew it! Wesley Hunter was like some killer! He was a bad man! He's dangerous and no one knows about it! Could Huh when they all left could they all be apart of it. Leo? Luca? Arna gasped and covered her mouth. "Karla?!" No way not Karla she looks so innocent. People are being killed out there and she couldn't just sit there and let it happen Arna reached for the phone and dialed 9-1-1 or could she?
Arna hung up the phone.