Chapter 48

*  *  *

"We are here today to celebrate and cherish the life that was once lived by the wonderful Sandra smith. A daughter, a friend, and even a sister." The man spoke with his glasses resting on his face.
Arna stood there quiet and her head down as she could feel Sandra's mother who she once called mother stare holes into her. What was her issue? Mean while Karla turned to spot the woman. Karla then turned backs mf whispered to Arna's ear. "What's her problem?" She asked. Karla shook her head and laughed to her self. "I'll tell you later."  Wesley sat in the back of the both of them with leo by his side. He couldn't care less about the girl who died, he simply came to pay respect to an employee who barely work a year. Tsk. Wesley turned to Leo and leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Questa merda è noiosa" (this shit is boring)  leo smiled at the statement.

Leo then leaned back into Wesley. "I will need a drink after this." He whispered. Welsey chuckled showing his dimples.  "The family will now allow a viewing  of Sandra, to say your last words to the beautiful Angel." The man smiled. As the audience stood up and Arna was fifth in line. But then a grab on her arm caught her off guard she turned to be faced with a harsh slap, causing everyone attention to turn. The slap was so harsh it caused Arna to fall back onto the ground. "April!" The man said walking up to get  his wife. Karla , Leo and Wesley quickly came to Arna's aide. "Hey lady what the fuck!" Arna held her cheek shocked. "You have the audacity! To show your face here! How dare you! You took my baby away from me!" The women yelled crying her eyes out. Wesley raised and eyebrow. Killed? Why would she think Arna killed her daughter? Arna? No. It made him laugh thinking about it. "She didn't kill your fucking daughter!" Karla yelled. "Your delusional!, she just came to pay respect to your rude spoiled  daughter!" Leo defended. "Who the hell are guys?!" The man shouted. "We are Arna's friends you asshole!" Karla yelled back.

"I will have you people arrested for trespassing!" He yelled pointing at Karla's face. "Yea okay big guy, try it!" Leo said laughing to himself. As they were arguing Arna slowly got up and wiped her eyes as she held her head down. Wesley watched her still observing. "Karla, Leo...just stop, it's ok, let's just go." Arna said lowly. walking away towards the car. As Karla and Leo's eyes looked at her they then began to follow her. "This isn't over you asshole!" Leo said pointing leaving. Wesley was about to walk away. "Yes you leave as well you little shit!" The man yelled. Wesley paused and stood still. Then began to laugh to himself while walking away.

Arna sat in the back with Karla as leo and Wesley was in the front. Arna stared at the window quiet. Karla comforted her rubbing her shoulder. Leo looked  in his rear mirror to check on Arna. Wesley looked over to Arna briefly as well. The car was very was very silent and awkward. Wesley hated it, all because she was sad over a bitch who didn't give a shit about her. Welsey rolled her eyes. "Chris is throwing a party tonight, at the club.would anyone like to come?" He asked looking around."Uhhh, do I even have a choice?" Leo said looking at him. "Nope! Karla?" Wesley said looking back. "1. I'm to old to party Mr.hunter. 2. Why bring that up when Arna is mourni-"  "I'll go." Arna said interrupting Karla. Karla turned shocked as Leo eyes widened as well . Arna's eyes met Wesley and they stared at each other for a second before Arna breaking eye contact to look at the window again.
"Great! Everyone's going! See you at 10 guys." Welsey said sitting back into his seat and relaxing.

"Are you sure? Chris's club parties are no joke and you just came back from a funeral." "Oh my god! What is she like five?" Wesley complained. "Well excuse me Mr. Hunter, some of us actually mourn the deaths of our love-" that's when she gasped and cover her mouth. Leo eyes widened and swallowed spit. Welsey squinted his eyes looking at her eas he sat there quiet. "Fuck you Karla. No wonder your husband cheated on you. I would too if I had a sad bitch around me sometimes we need a break from fun sucking parasites like you, and better pussy to be honest." Wesley said turning back. Karla didn't say anything. "How's  johns Kids doing?" Wesley asked. "Wesley." Leo said looking at him. By now they were driving near Karla's apartment. Arna sat there shocked at what Wesley was saying as Karla looked broken. "The kids you were unable to give him." He slyly said, "WESLEY!" leo yelled The car parked and Karla ran out. "Karla!"  Arna called for her but he car door slammed shut.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! Your such an asshole!" Arna yelled at the top of her lungs. "Love you too darling." Welsey said crossing his arms and smiling. "That was not cool." Leo said shaking his head . "Whatever dude drive the fucking car." Welsey said rolling his eyes.