Chapter 25

Arna and Sandra stood there  in line waiting to get into 
Party Crab. "Hopefully we get in." Sandra smiled.
"Yea." Arna smiled to her friend. She was a lot shorter and smaller then Sandra so Sandra really overshadowed her. Sandra wore a hot pink shirt dress while Arna wore a black long dress she looked like she was going to church. Arna and Sandra both approached the security. Before the security could even make a word out Sandra pointed at Arna. "She's the assistant to the Wesley Hunter!"  Sandra said. The security guard frowned his face. Sandra rolled her eyes. "Arna pull out your badge!" Sandra yelled annoyed. Arna quickly scrambled to in her purse and pulled out a card to show that she works at the building as a higher up. The security guard nodded and ushered them in. Sandra squealed and smiled. "I knew that would work!" Sandra smiled.

Arna was confused she though Sandra had a way in. She didn't want to think that she was just used but at the same time she with Sandra and they aren't fighting so that's a positive. Arna smiled and followed Sandra. They were lead to a V.I.P area and Sandra could not believe it.  Arna sat at the V.I.P section  as sandra danced back with a couple of drinks in her hand. "Oh my god! We even get free drinks Arna!" She handed a drink to Arna. As Arna was quite thirsty she didn't waste anytime to start sipping down on the colorful drink. Before Arna could blink over sandra was on top of a man kissing him passionately. Arna noticed herself getting dizzy. Oh shit! Arna tapped Sandra and screamed in her ear because of the music.

"What did you put in my drink?!" Arna asked. Sandra looked over annoyed at Arna interrupting her fun. "Just a Little something!" She said going back to kissing the man. Then Arna shook her arm Again. "Something as in what! Like what did you put!" Arna asked. Sandra rolled her eyes and looked at Arna. "Oh my god Arna, just something! Ok! You were being such a ducking buzz kill so I put something to make you more loose ok! Is that such a fucking crime now leave me alone." She snapped at Arna going back to making out and grinding on the boy again. Arna nodded to herself and sat she felt so dizzy and sick she felt like she was about to throw up. She got up and ran to the bathroom. "Do you know where the bathroom is?" She asked a staff. "Straight down a Right." He said cleaning the cups. "Thank you." Arna ran over to the bathroom with her hand on her stomach.

When Arna ran inside the bathroom she made in to the sink and threw up a whole lot of green puke. She kept coughing. Arna then felt a wave of heat hit her body. She slowly got up from the sink and looked at the mirror. Her eyes became  darker as a smile keeps up on her face. Arna looked down at herself. "What the fuck!" She said in disgust. Arna ripped the lower half of her dress to make it shorter and release the pin that was holding her hair up to fall down onto her shoulders. She walked out of the bathroom and walking a little faster as she bumped into a staff with a tray in her hand. "Watch where the fuck your going!" Arna snapped. "Fuck you!" She said. "No fuck you bitch!" Arna was about to pull the girl by her hair. But Sandra caught her and smiled at the staff. "I'm so so very sorry for my friend she's just a little drunk." Arna pulled away from Sandra. "Don't tell me what I am got that!" Arna pointed at Sandra who was shocked and had wide eyes.

"What the fuck what has gotten in to you Arna?!" Sandra said following her to her seat. Arna turned around instantly making Sandra flinch. "Oh hmm let's think you putting some shit in my fucking drink with out telling me oh yea I should be all happy and fucking jolly about that, you listen to me and you listen to me very fucking clear." Arna pulled Sandra but the hair taking her to her level. "If you ever and I mean ever do that shit again I will kill you."  She let go of Sandra's hair and grabbed her stuff and walked away. "Where are you going?" Sandra called after her. "To take care of business!" Arna yelled.