Establishing.

What a nice beautiful day it was outside, the sun was shining while a gust of wind blew through the air and the leaves would take off with the wind.  It was early fall and the leaves were just starting to fall and the air starting to cool down. Oh to think how I could've gotten to where I am now. 

           A-Ah~ I gasped as he pushed me against his desk and he loomed over me, both of his arms to my side fully trapping me against the wooden desk. He was breathing so heavily and it was intoxicating how erotic the room had gotten in such a split second. He licked his lips as he stared down at me I could feel his piercing eyes,  gazing at me. I looked up at him with my big brown eyes, I wanted him to fuck me. I took him into an embrace and started kissing him, he seemed so surprised by this reaction until he came back to his senses and held me while our tounges started to dance in each other's mouth. He groaned, I could feel his nice hard cock on my thigh bulging from his pants.  We pulled apart from each other with heavy breaths as saliva held on together from our mouths. I felt the wetness from my pussy leaking onto my pink panties underneath my skirt.  He smiled as he looked at my skirt and said, "easy access" with a smile. I smiled back at him and began massaging his bulge through his pants.

        He looked at me with his piercing blue eyes. I know how much he wants to fuck the shit out of me. I can tell from his body language so maybe we should tease him a little. I started unbuckling his pants and pulled them down and got down on my knees for him. He was now just in his white button-down and his grey boxers with the massive hard-on he had for me. I looked up at him and saw the lust in his eyes. I smiled and pulled down his boxers to reveal his big girthy cock. It surprised me, I hadn't anticipated it to be so huge. The width of it the length, if we ever did, how would I fit this huge thing inside me? 

        I rubbed my hand along this huge cock and started jerking him off as he started to leak pre-cum, I took my lips to his tip and started to lick it all up. His breathing was growing heavy, this feeling inside me I know this is so wrong but he is so hard to resist. I took him all in with my mouth and started suckling on his cock. He flipped his head back as I took all of his cock into my mouth. I pulled away and he whimpered as if he was longing for more from my wet sopping mouth and for which I gave him at that moment. He moaned as I took him back into my mouth and sucked him back and forth. He tasted so good, I pulled up his shaft and started sucking on his balls still rubbing on his cock. Let's let him finish. His moaning was growing more intense as he took his hand and held my hair back for me. I licked up from his balls back to the tips and started swirling my tongue around it. He whimpered again. How cute. I took all his meat back into my saliva-filled mouth and swirled my tongue around his cock while I went all the way up to the shaft. I felt the tears filling up my eyes from his hot cock hitting the back of my throat non-stop. He started forcing my head faster and faster back and forth. The slopping sounds of me sucking. Tears now rolling down my cheeks from his girth hitting at the back of my throat. God, I needed this, I slide my other hand down and into my panties, and as I had anticipated I was sopping wet. I played with my clit rubbing it back and forth with the same motion that my head was moving. Back and forth. Then all of the sudden he pushed my head faster and faster I could feel that he was about to cum, and I was going to take his huge load and swallow it all just for him. Just at that moment he shoved his cock into my throat and blew his hot liquid into the back of my throat. There was so much it was as if he just creampied my mouth. I thought it was going to come out of my nose. I swallowed it up just for him and looked up at him; his sweaty figure still loomed over me and his chest was heaving. I smiled and got up, I kissed him on the lips as he stood there still looking down at the floor. Nothing but a husk. 

"I'll see you later Mr. Dennett," I said teasingly as I grabbed my things and walked out of the classroom.