Princess

*11 years ago*

"Doloressss" a tiny Camilo whined.

"What?" The girl giggled as she stared at you and her younger brother.

"Please tell us another story" The young boy pleaded with big eyes. Mirabel already asleep.

You nodded. "Please Dolores" Also begging with your big round eyes.

The 10 year old girl sighed in defeat. "Alright, one more!" She gave a small smile as she grabbed another book from the shelf.

"Yay!" You both cheered excitedly.

She sat on the bed with a small, innocent smirk on her face as she stared at at you both with the biggest smiles on your faces that you could possibly have.

"Alright, this one is called 'The Little Princess'"

You both sat there with exited smiles on your faces as she opened the book. You both jumped up on the bed and leaned on her shoulders and she began reading the story.

"...The end." Dolores softly closed the book with a coy smile spreading across her cheeks.

Camilo stood up "(y/n), you looked like the Princess!" he proudly announced.

"Really?" You replied with a shy smile.

He nodded. "Yep. From now on, i'm going to call you Princess" He told you with a giggle.

The three of you sat there all giggling.

Your family had always been very close with the Madrigals, therefor you, Camilo and Mirabel were all very close because of your ages. 

——————————————

*present*

You walked around the market, your mothers birthday was in 2 days and you wanted to her he something special.

You looked around the stalls and spotted something sparkling in the sunlight. You walked over to see what it was. You picked it up. It was a silver pendant with diamonds at the bottom forming a heart shape.

"That's almost as beautiful as you, princess" You heard a voice saying from next to you. You turned around to see Camilo stood there, leaning against the wood holding up the shade of the stall. You had gotten used to these comments when you turned about 10. Though they still flattered you, you learned how to not blush at his comments anymore.

"It's for my mother's birthday" You shyly told him.

"It's beautiful. I'm sure she'll love it." He gave you a soft smile as he walked up next to you.

You nodded in reply. "I want to get her something special. She deserves it."

Camilo nodded. "She will love whatever you get her. I know it" he confidently told you.

"But what if she thinks it doesn't suit her. Or she doesn't like it?" You asked.

"Your overthinking it, princess" He then shapeshifter into your mother. "Put it on me, and if you think it looks good, then buy it." He told you with a reassuring smile.

'What did i do to deserve a Camilo?' you thought to yourself and agreed to do so.  You put the pendant around his neck and fastened it.

"It looks great!" you beamed with joy.

"I told you" he laughed at you excitement.

You took it off from around his neck and paid for it. He shapeshifted back to himself. "Is there anything else you need?" he asked you softly.