𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐒𝐨𝐧

".....I can't take it anymore...." The man held the girl's face in his hand and ran his thumb across her lower lip.

He brought his face closer leaving only inches apart in their faces as they could feel their breaths hitting directly on each other's faces.

"I- I......" The girl blinked her eyes while feeling her throat run dry. "I can't do this." She breathed out and the man backed away at the same moment giving a display to his well-built upper body that was now seen in the monitor.

"Wait was this in the script?" Dyanne knitted her eyebrows and looked back at the bald man sitting on the director's seat.

"Cut!!!!" The director screamed at top of his lungs. "Take a break! Everyone!" He announced and a bell ringed dismissing everyone on the set.

"The girl is going to be the death of me." The director spoke under his breath as he took the can of soda from his secretary.

"It's alright. I was nervous the first time I had to kiss someone on screen as well." The senior actor patted Jane's shoulder.

The girl huffed up a sigh and got up from the bed and picked up the silk robe to cover herself.

"Jane...." The director came in and she exhaled in frustration.

"This was the twelfth shot of this scene. I'm not going to say this again. Do the scene or give the role to someone else."

Jane started to consider quitting since she was just playing the second lead and it wouldn't hurt if she did but then again starring in something this big would affect her portfolio in all the positive ways.

"Yes sir." She simply replied after mentally cursing numerous times at the man and gave him a fake smile while walking out of the set.

"You should just tell him you're not comfortable." Dyanne, her manager, suggested as the two walked towards the changing room.

Jane buried her face in her hands after sitting on the chair in front of the vanity and took her fingers in her perfectly styled hair.

"Rookies are in no place of being uncomfortable." She looked at Dyanne through the mirror.

"I'll let Hank know that you can't shoot today. I can handle the rest." Dyanne replied while taking out her mobile phone from the pocket of the blazer of the black suit she wore.

"I'm so sorry. It's just....I just can't feel it at the moment." Jane looked at her hands in her lap with a frown.

"She's such a rookie. I always knew she couldn't act. She's just a pretty face." A voice echoed from outside the room making Dyanne grit her teeth.

"Don't Anne. Just leave it." Jane got up from the chair and picked up her regular clothes to change into.

Jane and Dyanne were actually bestfriends so it suited the aspiring actress to chose someone who she trusted the most as her manager.

"Here." Dyanne threw the car keys at the girl which she held out of reflex. "Wait for me. I need to inform the staff."

▪︎♡▪︎

"Jay......we need to go on stage. You're already five minutes late." Yeonjun sighed as he checked his watch.