Chapter 8 - Going On The First Date

The night before the date...

Location - (L/N) Residence, (Y/N)'s Room

Your POV

After talking about it with Kasumi, we agreed that we would go on our first date this weekend, which is tomorrow. She told me that she was going to pick on what we're going to do our date, but to be honest, I can't help but feel uneasy. Knowing Kasumi, she is most likely going to do something insane, unless she actually has something normal in mind. Whatever she decides to do, I just hope the two of us have a good time.

Moments later, my phone notified me of a text message. It was Kasumi, and I bet she wanted to talk to me about the date that is coming up.

Kasumi's text: (Y/N)-kun! I have some good news to share!

Your text: Were you able to pass your exams?

Kasumi's text: Well, I barely passed. Hehe.

Your text: Well, a pass is a pass, so that is good news. :)

Kasumi's text: It is, but this isn't the good news I wanted to talk about.

Your text: It's not? What is it then?

As if I don't know...

Kasumi's text: I figured out on what we should do for our date!

Your text: It's nothing too insane, is it?

Kasumi's text: Fufu, just wait and see.

And now all of my fears have returned.

Your text: Can I get some kind of a hint?

Kasumi's text: Well, lets just say that it is the most fun place on the planet.

Most fun place on the planet? I wonder where that could be?
______________________________________

The next day...

Location - The Amusement Park

Today is the day that I go on my mystery date with Kasumi. I say mystery because she only left me a hint as you recalled. But I wasn't going to let this stop me from having a good time with my girlfriend.

The first thing I did was to meet up with Kasumi at her house. The next step was her putting a blindfold on me and have her guide me to the date spot. I won't lie, I was completely nervous by the fact that Kasumi is doing all of this. Where is Arisa when you need her?

"Are we here yet, Kasumi?" I asked.

"We're almost there!" She responded.

We stopped walking after taking a few more steps.

"Okay, here we are! You can remove the blindfold now!" Kasumi ordered.

I removed the blindfold and the first thing I saw was a Ferris Wheel. It took me a moment for me to sink that in.

"Wait, are we at the Amusement Park?" I asked.

"That's right!" Kasumi replied with a big grin.

"Then... this is where..." I started to say, but it looked like Kasumi already knew what I was thinking.

"That's right! This is where I want our date to be at." She answered.

An Amusement Park is probably the last place I didn't expect for a date spot.

"Oh, I see."

"You're okay, though, right?" She asked.

I gave her an assuring smile.

"That's okay with me."

That made Kasumi happy as she hugged my arm, and both of us headed into the Amusement Park.
______________________________________

Close to evening...

This last hour has been nothing but fun and excitement. We played a bunch of games and went on a different rides. I even managed to win a prize for Kasumi: a bear with a star on it.

All of that fun took up most of the day, though, so we should be heading home. However, Kasumi had a different idea in mind.

"Hey, how does the Ferris Wheel sound?" She asked.

"The Ferris Wheel? Why there?" I asked.

"Because we might be lucky enough to see the whole city!" She said.

"Well..." I began as I start to think about it. "Sure, I don't see why not."

"Yay! Thank you!"

Kasumi and I began to head to the Ferris Wheel. As you can expect, there was a line. A long line to be exact. By the time we got to the front of the line, it was more or less night time.

As we got inside, it went up, and we went higher and higher. But then, it stopped, and the two of us managed to get a good view of the city.

"Wow, look at that..." I said.

"I told you we could get a good view of the city from here!" Kasumi replied excitedly.

"Yeah, I guess I need to start trusting you more in the future." I giggled.

We've stared at the city for a while, and then, the Ferris Wheel began to move again and landed safely on the ground.

To be continued

A/N: That is it for this chapter and I hoped you guys liked it. So sorry that I couldn't get this out the other day, I just didn't have it in me to finish it. See you guys in the next chapter and have a good one. :)

BanG Dream: My Star Beat [Toyama Kasumi x Male Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें