characters

(HI guys before yoh start reading I would like to clarify that I have just made few characters changes that are necessary for you guys to read and everything else in the 22 chapters is same I just have written it in my style and maybe a few scenes so you can skip rereading the book if you wish to just this characters part is important to reread)

this book needs some editing and last few chapters need to be rewritten as they aren't up to par and there are some loopholes in the story which I am working on.

Rose Isabella Knight
Age- 18

Rose is not your average teenager, she is someone who has never seen the actual world except what her over protective Parents and brother have shown her which is a very filtered and white washed version of the sick and dark world we live in.
--

Damien Ivan Kuzbetov
Age-26

Damien is everything what you would expect from a Russian mafia leader,
cold, callous, and the good old obsessive.
--

Nathaniel Darius Knight
Age-54

Nate is nothing close to what you would expect from an American mafia leader, he is a loving father of 4 and a doting husband.
--

Amelia Sophie Knight
Age-54

Amelia is exactly what her position requires her to be, fearless and brave.
--

Alexander Stephen Knight
Age-28

Alex is a loving and caring brother and son and a ruthless future heir to the American Mafia Empire currently serving as a right hand to his father.
--

Ethan and Ehshan Knight.
Age-26

The twins are also obedient and loving sons and brothers and all set to be right hand for their brother in the future.
--

Xavin cedro nikolaev
Age-28

Xavin is Damiens right hand man and his childhood best freind.