LumiG/t, but because of an Upsetting Online Argument

This actually has a very

This actually has a very... borderline traumaticing backstory for me? I was publicly humiliated over a comment I left on someone's video with no chance to defend myself. They either had a livestream or a premier video about it and I've never felt so horrible in my life.

I will admit I said some really stupid stuff, that was meant to be good points (I won't say what though, just know one part of it was really stupid and came out really wrong) And I had some tone issues from not reading my stuff  out loud...

But I really wish they had asked permission before using my comment in a video, because I was basically in a constant panicked state all night and thinking back to me is getting my heart racing again in fear again.

But I started doodling to calm down, before writing a response that took 2 hours to finish and that's how this drawing was made. I only feel asleep sometime after 5 AM when everything was done and I talked with my dad... Only slept a few hours too.

So basically... 

Please think about how others feel when you do stuff like that? Like even if you think they are being really silly and needs to be shown to others how silly they're being, you don't know what kind of problems they could be going through that would make something like that horrible for them.

Anyway, with that vent out of the way.

Yeah, it's just giant Luz standing at a cliff with Amity sitting in front of her. And also there's a bird with a long neck. It's probably the big one from earlier, but I was just doodling in hopes of getting calmer. My heart was pounding so hard in my chest you could feel it by touching my collarbone.

Date of posting: April 3, 2021