Ch 1 | Jia

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

It was a wonderful evening.. The 'Han' mansion was decorated beautifully.. The chandelier in the middle of the hall was shining bright and there was not a single place without decoration of flowers and lights.. The lights too were perfect.. neither too bright nor too dim.. The Han's are well known for their big and successful business from years and having a strict alpha family.. the latter one was more famous.. and the reason the mansion was so beautifully decorated was because they held a party..

Most of the alphas were having drinks at the bar counter while discussing business.. Pheromones were high around them because of the tension among them.. Jealousy.. greed and ego surrounded them.. A few high profile betas too accompanied them.. while the omegas were enjoying the party and showed off their alpha's success.. The party was held to show off their wealth.. especially to the future husband of their daughter.. Han Jia...

Mrs. Kim held Mrs. Han's hand in her hands.. "Mrs. Han.. Where is Jia?" she asked.. Mrs. Han chuckled seeing her all excited.. "She's getting ready.. she's a little nervous.." Mrs Han said.. "it's too early for her.." she added.. Mrs. Kim smiled and signalled her son to come to her.. "I understand... I just want her to meet my son.. so they can talk in private.. afterall they're meeting for the first time.." she said.. "Yes mother?" says an alpha as he walked to Mrs. Kim..

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung.. He's an Alpha and one of the most successful businessmen in the country.. And the most interesting fact about him is that he started a company and was successful all by himself.. His father died when he was young.. His mother raised him as a single mother.. He bowed to Mrs. Han in respect.. "My daughter is so lucky to marry a young and handsome alpha like you Taehyung" Mrs. Han says.. "Thank you for your kind words.. I'm grateful to become part of your family..." He replied with a smile..

He then looked at his mother and was waiting to hear the reason she called him to her.. "Jia will be here shortly.. You two should meet each other.." she said.. Hearing her name made his eyes widen a little in excitement which he successfully hid from them.. He's going to meet her for the first time.. of course the Han family did send him Jia's photograph.. but he was too busy to see it.. And a part of him wanted to see Jia in person first..