12》Nikki's Tragedy

Start from the beginning

Sunghoon hold Mina's hand to stand up use his other hand to wonder around infront of him.

Mina always observed how he walked or find something with his hands. She cant imagine how suffered he was as blind person. If she can take his position now, she will. Because she knows, his dream more precious than hers.

As soon they arrive on Sunghoon's ward room, she help him rest on his bed.

"Did you want anything?"

"I wanna eat toast bread at hospital's foodcourt. And can I have chocolate ice?"

Mina grin and chuckles while ruffling his head.

"Of course, wait here. Dont go anywhere until I come back."

Sunghoon nodded his head and Mina gave him a mp3 so he wont feel lonely when she's gone for a while.

●●●●●●

After several minutes she bought what Sunghoon wants, Mina walking towards elevator.

While she was walking, on her side left was child and parents area.

She can see how many kids running everywhere and certain of them crying because of injured they endure. She also can see how worried their parents faces when their childrens hurted.

The scenery make her feel; empty.

Like there is hole on her heart that was left broken.

If their mother didnt passed away, maybe Sunghoon can see how worried she is when he sick. Maybe if their father still alive, they might going vacation together.

But everything was just useless.

There is nothing can change the fate, and Mina knew that. What or who's go, then let it all go.

You cant hold something that isnt yours forever, same goes for people; when they was determined to be with you just for a while, then its time to let them go.

*buk*

Mina feel hurt on her head when she felt she just bumped something. But, its not a wall or even person. She felt like she just bumped something soft yet something hard.

As she open her eyes after touched her forehead, Mina was startled to see a arms infront of her head.

When she turn aside, she more surprise and gasp as it was him.

"D-daepyonim?!"

"You wanted to get amnesia so bad?"

Wonwoo raise his brows after he put down his hand from her front. Mina still cant say anything, she just cant believe he was here.

But she realised, Momo had told her that he wanted to see her here.

"G-good afternoon, dapeyonim."

Mina scretch her head and sheeply smile to Wonwoo.

"Repeat again."

Wonwoo cross his arms made her confuse.

"Good afternoon, daepyonim?"

He raise his brows, signing her to repeat again.

"Afternoon, daepyonim."

Wonwoo shake his head.

"Daepyonim?"

He roll his eyes before turn away and go to elevator area made Mina dumbfound, but she quickly chase him.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?"

Mina nudge his arm when he doesnt seems wanted to look at her face.