Frustration

The Moretti mansion was in utter chaos. The damage that had been caused as expected accounted upto a 65 million dollars. The gun supplies had been destroyed completely. The cause was detected to be dynamite which was placed at different places and were made to blow up together.

The good news was that none of the men were injured even though hundreds of them were on duty. One of them even confirmed that they were successfully distracted that led them to be saved. The Moretti's gained a little respect for her knowing that she didn't let the hundreds of people die even though their hands weren't clean.

The siblings were busy planning their revenge. The twins were just as adorable as ever and made everyone laugh with their antics even though a murderous aura settled in the air.

Many nights passed and new days arrived and finally, it was the start of a new month. With itself it brought new challenges and struggles of its own. This month marked the 10th death anniversary of Amelia, mother of the Moretti siblings and Alessandro Moretti's only true love.

The house was quiet and a sad aura covered the house completely. The twins could see the grim moods of everyone and couldn't come up with anything to make it a slight level better.

Sierra was a whole different story while the others were roaming around the mansion looking like grim reapers she was out on continuous missions. This was one of the months that people awaited to get over with.

She wiped off the blood from her face as she entered her penthouse. She came here to wash up so that her treasures won't see her in a bloodied state. She got dressed up in a black knot crop top with some faded blue jeans.

She stepped into the manor and was met with the brothers walking around like ghosts with empty cups of coffee in their hands

She stepped into the manor and was met with the brothers walking around like ghosts with empty cups of coffee in their hands. She knew that they were coffee deprived as the coffee stick all had been consumed. She walked towards them and handed them each a coffee. They didn't even seem to acknowledge what had happened until the aroma of coffee hit their nose. They consumed it greedily making her shake her head at their antics . She stepped up towards her room only to find the twins sleeping along with Kia and Kian who she had left for their safety.

She saw Athens rubbing his eyes trying to wake up and picked him up from the bed and walked towards the balcony where he squealed having seen his mother after a whole day.

"Mamma", he screeched successfully waking up the twins who looked disoriented for a second there. They then settles with their coffees in hand muttering something about how they hate mornings.

"Hey baby", she said looking at her treasure who had completely leaned leaned against her. She lowered head a little bit and he immediately latched on to it. He drank greedily while sitting on the hammock with his mother. She swayed him lightly ok her lap and sang a little melody she herself had composed.

The wind blowing softly caressed her hair while she stared at her sleeping boy. It was no wonder he had gone back to sleep. She knew her babies had a habit of waking up at least once before 8. Athena is used to waking up at 2 am while her baby boy would wake up at 6.
She carried him to the room and paid him down next to his sister who stirred a little in her sleep. She cooed at them and walked into her closet changing into a pair of workout set.
She walked down the stairs and onto the first floor and opened the last door in the hallway.

As the light flickered on, she was greeted with huge mirrors surrounding the room in a whole. Towards the right, the sound system was connected and ready to use while on the other side, it was full with the required props for different routines. 

She stretched for a while before going towards the speaker and choosing a song to dance away her frustrations.

The first song that played was Lovely by Billie Eilish.

The song reflected the inner turmoil she was going through and whether the dangerous plan she had created would win or not. it was a huge possibility that she could be distanced from her family, her treasures and her life.

And the thing that made her the most nervous was the thought that she was getting attracted to Ryder. She felt like she was betraying her love, Nicolai. She had two treasures with him and the possibility that he wouldn't accept them made her afraid of her uncertain future.

Her mother being half Indian made it possible for her to grow with some Indian values. And the first thing she did after having some freedom was to start learning Indian classical and folk dance. she was able to feel the raw emotions of these songs and prayed that one day everything would be fine and her treasures will live a normal life which seemed like a far off possibility looking at the current situation.

She danced to let go off her pent up frustrations especially now that her mother's death anniversary was near. She had so much to tell her if she was alive. She would tell her that she was going to become a grandma by giving her a special tshirt or shit like that but, she didn't get to. She wanted her mother to be with her while she gave birth to her treasures. But, the truth was bitter. She wasn't there with her then, will not be with her now and surely tomorrow. The truth may be bitter but, it was something she had to live with and even though it was hard, is hard she was still walking forward with her head held high and her crown sat on the top.

She was the queen, is the queen and always will be the queen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys,
I am so sorry for not updating for such a long time. But, I was really busy with my studies and the upcoming exams.

Being in the last year of school meant heaps and heaps of projects and stuff.

I am really sorry and hope you are kind enough to forgive me.

Love you guys. Thank you for your support and please continue reading and liking my story.

Annsierrachase
💫💫LIVE💓.LOVE💕.LIFE👣.💫💫