62

Kenta's POV, about two hours ago:

I saw a little motion by my side and then I saw Kuro sit up.

"You're finally awake! You scared me man!" I said.
"What happened?" He asked.
"You got shot multiple times and were in a coma for a week, your leg is broken and you lost a lot of blood" I narrated what the doctor told me two days ago, I never thought Kuro would survive this, it sure is a miracle.

"Oh! I should call Mikey and y/n to tell them you woke up!" I rushed to grab my phone but it rang before I could dial any number, it was a fellow subordinate of mine.

"Yes?"
"We are getting attacked by another gang their numbers are way more than ours they will Kill us all!! Please send any help" the man on the other end was screaming and I could hear gun shots in the background then the line was cut.

"Fuck!" I shouted and rushed around the room looking for my gun.
"Who was that?" Kuro asked.
"A friend of mine, the HQ is under attack we need to go now!"
"What about the executives and Jōgawara?!"
"They aren't there, they were supposed to attack Hanma's HQ today" I finally found my gun and was about to rush out when Kuro stopped me.

"Wait! If you go alone no matter how good you are you won't be of much help and even if I go with you I won't be as helpful" he said.
"What the fuck should we do then? Let them die?!" I shouted.
"No but we have to think of a better plan than this" he said calmly which was getting on my nerves.

"I got a good idea!" He then grabbed his phone and dialed a number.
"Draken we need your help! You told me before you have good connections of some good fighters right?" There was a pause and I think Kuro was listening to what Draken was saying.

"Bonten's HQ is under attack, we want all the men you can gather in an hour, I'll provide them with the weapons they need" then another pause and Draken seemed to be agreeing on what Kuro said.

"Great, meet me in an hour from now in front of my shop I'll prepare what you need" then Kuro hung up and got out of bed "let's go we have a lot of work ahead of us!"
"You can't fight with a broken leg" I said.
"I fought in a way worse conditions" he limped to the door "let's go!"
I Shaked my head and followed him anyway.

"That's a lot of automatic guns, how many people are coming?" I asked as I saw three big boxes filled with guns and bullets.
Kuro shrugged "not sure, maybe 50".

At this moment the door of the shop was opened revealing Draken with a lot of unfamiliar faces.

"Those were the ones I could gather in such short time" Draken said "now what's the plan?"
"Do you guys know how handle an automatic gun?" Kuro asked.

A woman with short silver hair replied "let me try" she took one of the gun's and installed a bullet belt to it and started aiming for the target at the back of the shop hitting bull's eye from the first try "guess I can" she shrugged.

A man who was standing next to her and had a bored look on his face nodded "I can use it as well" and took one of the gun's and bullets.

Then one by one the others approached taking guns, some seemed to struggle with it but they were helped by the others.

"How did you manage to gather all of those people?" I asked Draken, clearly surprised but also impressed.
"Those people knew Mikey in the past, they either fought with him in his previous gang" Draken pointed at a group of men who were teaching each others how to handle the guns some were really good and some seemed to be struggling "or they fought against him but highly respected him" he pointed at the group that had the silver haired woman and the bored looking man with another scary looking man, this group seemed to handle the guns better.

After about half an hour everyone seemed to get the hang of it and we were ready to go.

"We wasted much time already, now let's go!" Kuro shouted and we all got out of the shop and headed to the HQ.

Present time, y/n's pov:

"We will take it from here now!" Kuro said.

Hanma chuckled "I didn't have toman in my plan but killing you will be a good bonus~".

So those are toman, I kinda recognize a few of them from the picture I saw in Mikey's apartment.

"Fire!" Draken shouted and everyone started shooting, it was raining bullets and Hanma's men were dying at this point we were winning.

"Kill them all, or I'll kill you myself!" Hanma shouted at his men and they yelled a yessir and started shooting back, they were injuring some of the people Draken brought but none seemed fatal.

"Hold on to me! I'll get you out of here!" Ran said getting me out of my thoughts.
"No! I should stay here!" I said in a weak protest, what if I leave and they die?
"Y/n, you can't fight like this you are losing too much blood" he said and started lifting me up.

It was hard to get me out of there because of the shooting from both sides, but Ran managed to get me where Rindou and Koko are and now Kakucho also joined them.

And at this moment Hanma was the only one standing his men died and he was shot on his arm but he didn't seem bothered by it.

The shooting stopped and Kenta dragged Hanma out of his hiding spot and made him crouch down in front of Mikey with a gun to his head.

At this point I was struggling to keep my eyes open, my body was getting weaker and weaker as time passed.

The four men who were with me panicked, they tried to stop the bleeding but it wasn't working.

I might not make it this time but at least they are safe and I saw that till the end.

My eyes slowly closed but the last thing I heard was Koko shouting.

"Mikey! Y/n got shot!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: sorry for making such cliffhangers but you won't wait for long I promise ❤️❤️

I hope you guys liked this chapter have a great day/night, love you all ❤️