4

"this is y/n L/n and from this day she is Bonten's 8th executive".

The seven men looked at Mikey with wide eyes, some were amused and other's were purely shocked, I looked at the guy named Sanzu with a smirk on my face but in return his face was neutral, it pissed me off.

"Mikey.. are you serious?" A man with black hair and a blind eye asked.

"Why are you asking Kakucho, do you have another say in this?"
"It's not that, it's just when you said we will have a new executive I didn't expect ... A young woman"

Normally I would be very offended by this but he didn't seem like he is belittling me it's more like he is concerned.

"Y/n has the potentials I want in an executive besides she won't be alone, she will work with Sanzu."

"What?!" I shouted, out of all of them why do I have to work with this asshole?!

"That's an order, y/n" Mikey looked at me and I immediately coward under his gaze, it was bone chilling.

I nodded with a whine, no other choice but I hate it!

I looked at the pink haired male and he was completely calm but I could feel his annoyance.

"Wait a minute, boss! Why will she work with Sanzu, I don't think she will like fit his type of .... Business" the guy with long white hair I think was named Koko said.

"Y/n's first mission was yesterday she tortured Sato Yoshito and got the info we want from him, before killing him, I hope that answers your question Kokonoi" Mikey sounded irritated at this point but his face kept stoic.

Right after Mikey said those words the men started whispering among themselves, some of them had amused smirk on their faces.

"Do anyone else have any questions?" Mikey said boredly, no one answered.

"Good, now that we are done with this I want you to get to know each others, y/n will work with Sanzu but she will also work with each one of you on different missions" then he turned to me and Sanzu who was now standing next to me "and you two better get along" and with this he left us alone.

"Finish your little introduction session and come to my office" Sanzu said without sparing me a glance before storming outside of the lounge.

I stared at the direction where he went wondering what the fuck is wrong with this fucker?

I turned around to face the other executives and realized two of them are standing in front of me now.

"You seem pretty interesting y/n, my name is Hajime Kokonoi but you can call me Koko, I look forward to knowing you more" the guy with long white hair extended his hand in front of me and I Shaked it.

"I apologize if you felt insulted with my remark, it's just not every day I get introduced to a young woman who will accept working with us willingly, My name is Hitto Kakucho I'm Bonten no. 3, please come to me if you need anything" the guy with the blind eye bowed slightly and I did the same.

"No it's okay, I understand your concern and nice to meet you both" I gave them both a smile, that when the others appeared in front of me as well.

"I have to agree with Koko you are very interesting indeed, I'm Haitani Ran and this is my younger brother Rindou, I'm sure we will get along just fine" a guy with short dark and light purple hair said with a smile.

"Welcome to Bonten, I hope I don't have to clean after you in missions like Sanzu" his brother Rindou said boredly.

"Please don't compare me to that asshole" I said with a sigh.

That made a man with a scar on his eye chuckle "he gives off the worst first impression, doesn't he? Anyway I'm Akashi Takeomi I'm the oldest one here and you can come to me if he bullies you".

"Nice to meet you, but I think I can handle him on my own" I smiled.

"Hello I'm Kanji Mochizuki, you seem like a fun girl y/n, I hope we get along" we shook hands as well and then we all chatted for a while about how work is done here.

I learned that executives deal with a lot of formalities like finishing deals and dealing with rivals and management in general the dirty work normally left for the subordinates to deal with.

I might actually enjoy my time here regardless of a certain pink haired jerk.

After leaving the other executives I tried to look for Sanzu's office when I met Kenta.

"Kenta!"
"Miss l- I mean y/n, what can I do for you?"
"I'm looking for Sanzu's office can you take me there?" I asked with puppy dog eyes which certainly caught the male off guard.
"O-of course, please follow me" that guy is so cute, it's so easy getting a reaction from him.

He took me to the office and I thanked him before he left, taking a deep breath before knocking on the door and opening it.

"Enter and close the door" he said.
I rolled my eyes but did what he said anyway.

I waited for him with my arms crossed "What do you want?" He stood up and made his way to where I was standing.

"Listen, I don't know how how you convinced Mikey to make you an executive but if you do any funny business I'll rip your limbs apart" he was now standing in front of me looking down at me.

I scoffed "I'd love to see you try, you will lose your arms before doing that" I challenged him.

He grabbed my neck with one hand and I raised a blade I was hiding in my sleeve up to his neck in return, my eyes never leaving his.

That made him release my neck and walking away from me.

"Bitch".
"Asshole".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know it's early but who do you think will be the love interests in this story depending on y/n's personality? Little hint there will be more than one 👀

And second someone asked for a picture of Y/n so I'll put a picture of how I think she looks like but of course you can skip this picture and you are free to imagine anything you like.^^

 And I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and have a great day/night,  love you all ❤️❤️