30

Rindou pov:

We spent three days in Kyoto going to different cultural places, tea houses, shrines and other city attractions, y/n told me that she has never been to Kyoto before and I could tell since she was acting like a tourist, taking pictures and having that tourist excitement, I found it really endearing, it made discover another y/n persona.

A happy y/n, that has sparkling eyes and got excited for the idea of seeing new things or trying a blend of tea, something I never thought I would say about y/n.

And out of all the personas I saw, this y/n is the one I like the most, it's the persona that I want to always see and would do anything to keep her happy.

Sadly it was now time to go back home we both packed and checked out of the hotel and headed to my car ready to drive home.

The drive filled with comforting silence with random chatting from now and then, and after about two hours I noticed y/n fell asleep, so I parked the car and took off my suit's jacket and draped it over her smiling when she snuggled to it.

When we reached her house and I carefully woke her up, she yawned and stretched a bit.

"Huh? When did I sleep?" She asked.
"Four hours ago I think" I smiled.
"Sorry it must have been a boring drive"
"No it's okay, you slept pretty late yesterday"

I walked her to her apartment and she spoke again "thank you Rindou, I've never felt this happy for a long time" a smile illuminating her face.

"My pleasure, I honestly enjoyed those few days a lot" I wish they were more than that.

She leaned closer to me and pecked my cheek, her hand on my chest "let's do that again soon".

"Yea... Let's".

Y/n's pov:

"Back to the boring lonely Apartment I see" I mumbled quietly to myself then went to my room to unpack and change.

After changing I headed back to the living room, plopped myself on the couch and checked my phone.

Mikey: where are you? I stopped by your apartment yesterday and you weren't there.

(Sent five hours ago)

Mikey: y/n! Answer my text, where are you?!

(Sent three hours ago)

Mikey: for fuck's sake y/n, where the fuck are you?! I'm sending my men to find you if you didn't answer!

(Sent one hour ago)

Mikey: are you mad? Did I do something? I don't remember doing anything, but I'm sorry.

(Sent half an hour ago)

I winced reading those texts and kinda felt bad, I didn't tell Mikey that I was going on a trip but I didn't even think he would be so worked up like this when he didn't find me and totally didn't expect the last text.

Why did he even come here?

I dialed his number and he immediately picked up.

"Hello-"
"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?! I'M SERIOUSLY GETTING CRAZY HERE! WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING MY TEXTS" I could even complete the word as Mikey kept yelling, I kept the phone far from my ear and I could still hear him.

I didn't know Mikey was capable of having another tone of voice other than the monotonous one he always uses.

"Mikey calm down, I'm in my apartment now, I thought the others told you that I went on a trip"

All I could hear now is silence which made me worried.

"Mikey?"
"I'll kill them"
"No, Mikey wait!"
"I'll fucking kill them!"
"No, you are not killing anybody!" I shouted.
Again that scary silence.

I sighed "look it's my fault, I forgot to say anything and I'm sorry, wanna come over?"

"I'm on my way" he said.

I hung up the phone, well... At least he sounds calmer now.

Half an hour later Mikey was standing at my door, I let him in and we both sat in silence.

"So? You said you came by my apartment yesterday, what's up?" I asked.
"Takemichi's wedding is next month" he said.
"Oh"
"Yea, he postpone it after I..." He looked at his hands.
I nodded remember him shooting Takemichi that night.

"He sent me an invitation again, that stubborn guy never knows when to give up" Mikey had a sad smile on his face.

"You should go" I said and he looked at me surprised "he clearly wants you to come".

"I can't do that" he looked back down at his hands "I can't show my face to... them after all I did".

"It's been years Mikey, you are all adults now, I'm sure they already forgiven you" I held the man's face making him look at me.

"But I didn't, I didn't forgive myself" he said.

"Well, you have a month to work on that" I smiled "and if you want a date, I have just the right dress for a wedding".

He smiled at that "I don't think it's a good idea to take you with me tho"

I furrowed my eyebrows and released his face "huh? And why is that?"

He kept staring at me "your beauty will steal all the attention from the bride".

That caught me off guard that I felt my face heat up a bit, it's not because of the compliment but because it came from Mikey, someone I never thought would say something like that.

"Geez boss, never thought you would be a flirt" I looked away.

His hand gently brought my face back to look at him, his face is a bit closer to mine now "it wasn't my intention, I just stated a fact".

My mind went blank, I couldn't think of a reply to what he just said, normally I would have a snarky comment but now I'm just surprised by this new side I'm seeing from Mikey.

I noticed his eyes landing on my lips then moving back to my eyes, silently asking for a permission.

When he noticed that I'm not against it, he closed that gap between our faces, his lips meeting mine, and again on contrary to what I expected his kiss was soft and slow, the type of a kiss that leaves you wanting more.

After pulling away from the kiss his thumb lightly brushed my lips.

"I like this way more than the wedding honestly".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: sooo something came to my mind while writing the kissing part ... This is probably Mikey's first kiss!!!!!!!

A friendly reminder that the vote for q&a or Kenta x reader will end tomorrow, if you interested leave a comment ^^

You guys might get a Wakasa one shot today as well, I'm working on it right now.^^

Hope you liked this chapter and have an amazing day/night, love you all❤️❤️