31

Two weeks later:

I'm finally getting back to normal, my shoulder is recovering and I can get back to work.

"Oh hey there, little Miss" Mochi said as soon as he spotted me entering the lounge.

"Hello, hello I'm back to work!" I said happily.
Sanzu looked at me with amusement "I have never seen anyone this excited for work".

I sat next to him snatching his cigarette from between his fingers and taking a puff "staying at home is boring, I rather come here and annoy you all"

"Well, you are doing a good job at that" Sanzu said snatching the cigarette back.

"Shut up you adore me" I said confidently.
"Keep dreaming" he rolled his eyes.

Ran who was watching our little bicker with interest finally spoke "what's on your schedule today then? Aside from annoying us".

"Well Koko was supposed to check one of the casinos today because of a maintenance problem just to make sure it's fixed, but something came up with the latest deal so I'm going to go instead" I said.

"Look at you, already being active" Sanzu said with a smirk.
I gave him a bittersweet smile and stood up ready to leave.

"yep, I'm aiming for your position".

....................................

I left the casino after making sure that the problem was solved and headed to the parking ready to go back to the HQ.

But something felt off, I felt like being watched.

I turned around checking my surroundings but couldn't see anybody, but that feeling was getting stronger, until I felt someone behind me, I turned around and saw a tall masked man, he was about to hit me with a metal pipe, I tried to dodge it but it hit my still injured shoulder.

"Fuck!" I shouted in pain.

The man was going to attack again but this time I could dodge it completely then I kicked the pipe out of hand, we both fought with fists and legs, sending punches and kicks towards each others, he was strong and my attacks didn't seem to affect him at all.

Who is this fucker?!

I tried to Punch him again but he stopped it by grabbing both of my hands, so I kicked him in the balls thinking that will be enough for him to release me and I could escape but to my shock, he didn't even look like he was in pain.

What is this guy? A fucking zombie?!

The man took advantage of my state of shock and Headbutted me so hard.

Too hard that everything turned black.

....................................

I woke up with the worst headache, and found myself chained to a chair, I looked around and I was in a dark room with a very weak source of light.

Well.... Fuck!

I know this position so well, it's the same position we put our captives in before torturing and eventually killing them.

So that's what they call Karma, huh?

I torture people then kill them so that's the same way that I'll die with.