What I don't know

"What? No." I took a few steps back, shaking my head, and  Vanna and Seonaid are  looking wide eyed at us both.

"Hanny what-"

Hanny shook his head, his hand reached out as if to touch me. I avoided his touch. "Why...didn't you tell us-me?" He asked.

I snarled. "I barely know you." I spat, ignoring the hurt look on his face. "And I have no idea what you're talking about."

"I know you remember, your visions-"

"Are none of your business." I went and stood by Caspain. "Can you wake him? And when you're done, leave my house." I was just about done with all of them.

"Raven." Seonaid still looked wide eyed as she approached me, I glared and she stopped a few steps away from me. "I know you are confused but, I promise we'll explain everything-"

I scoffed, I had grown tired of hearing that and I was starting to wonder if whatever they were going to tell me was more important than keeping my best friend unconscious. "I've just about heard that enough times already to stop believing it." I grumbled. "I would very much appreciate it if you left." 

Vanna huffed in frustration. "Listen, it doesn't look like it right now." I rolled my eyes. "but, believe me when I say that we've broken so many rules to be here right now. And if you remember...then it'll make this easier."

"Remember what exactly?" I asked. "How do you know about my visions? Matter of fact, who are you people?"

They shared a look, and Hanniel shrugged. "We know everything about you Theo." He said, and I would've thrown a chair at him if I had the strength. "As for who we are, that's what we came here to explain...it's just a little more complicated than you think."

"Try me." There was nothing more complicated than my life, if they thought I couldn't handle complicated, then they didnt know me as well as they thought they did.

Hanniel looked impatient. "Can you tell me more about your visions? When I held your hand earlier, we were able to read each other's memories." He leaned forward. "That means your powers have progressed a great deal from just a month ago."

"I don't understand."

"I didn't expect you to."

I was sure the look on my conveyed everything I felt right now. Confused, tired and fucking angry. "Can you just wake my best friend?" Hanniel pressed his lips together.

"This is serious." He said, as if I gave that much of a fuck.

"Okay, That's great. Just fucking great-can you wake my mate now? Please."  At this point I'd grovel if I needed to.

 Looking determined Hanniel strode up to me, "I'll just have to show you." He muttered, then grabbed my hand and closed his eyes. I tore my hand out of his hold, there was no way I was letting him touch me and...I actually had no idea what he wanted to do, but there was hardly any chance that I'd let him touch me, especially when my best friend was still comatose because of something he did. He furrowed his brows and parted his lips to argue.

"Hanny." Vanna called before he could speak. "Someone's coming." She said looking worried and just as she finished speaking, in my minds eye, I saw a car rolling up the long driveway. The windows were down and inside, Icy blue eyes were crowned by thick, frowning  eyebrows. Then, just as quickly as the image came, it was gone and I was in the living room again.

"Your brother." I murmured, They all turned to me wide eyed.

"Who? Ezequiel?" Hanniel asked, looking oddly delighted. I nodded, shifting on my feet, my legs were going numb, I wasn't sure if it was from anger or exhaustion."Is he with anyone else?" I shook my head. "Ah, you must not be able to see full images yet."