hi

Welcome fantasy and bl lovers!!

I'm so glad you're actually reading my book.

Well, if you've read any other work of mine, I'd like to point out that this one is indeed very different.

It honestly wasn't even going to be published and I'd only just written it as a one shot but I gave it a chance and here we are.

Please forgive any spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes I'm convinced I have a problem--I'm not kidding, I'm convinced I may or may not have dyslexia but I wouldn't know, I feel like every one in my family can't read their b's and d's.

This is the first time writing a book like this,  I want to make it clear that if you don't like the changes I've made to my world in the book, I'm terribly sorry, but you just need to suck it up, it's fantasy and it all just played in my head like this. That being said, I'd like to say that I'm also sorry if I miss something. If I do, please let me know.

Fair warning if you didn't get the memo in the description, I'll give it to you now.

THIS IS A BOYXBOY NOVEL.

Which basically means that two men fall in love with each other. If you don't like that shove it up your ass and go read another book.

Also, I appreciate criticism, even though I don't take it well, but I, however, do not like hateful comments so please keep those to yourselves.

I know I'm probably wasting your time, but if you're reading thus far, thank you, thank you🥰 I love you.

Now, that'll be all. You can go read the book now!

Thanks again.

Kassy.