15. Aftermath🥲

Start from the beginning

'Why are you calling her?' I asked.

'I have some work with her.' She said.

Krithi has come to our room soon and rits spoke to her.

'Krithi, take sammy with you for sometime please.'

'Yeah ok.' Krithi said.

'But why?' I asked.

She ignored me and took sammy from my lap and told her, ' Sammy boo, go play with Krithi. You can go and play with the swing. There's no one there at the swing now.'

'Yes, I want to swing. Come let's go.' Sammy told krithi.

'Why did you do that?' I asked Rits, once krithi and sammy left. She again ignored me.

'Are you ignoring me now?' I asked her and still no reply from her.

'What's wrong with you?' I asked her holding her by her arm.

'Nothing.'

'You are ignoring me!'

' Just like you are ignoring your feelings.' She snapped back.

'What feelings?'

'How are you feeling now, Ro?' she asked.

'What do you mean by that?'

'Stop acting as if you are not understanding, Ro.'

'I seriously don't get you.' I said.

'Your bestfriend is admitted in the hospital!'

'Virat kohli is admitted in the hospital, not my best friend.' I corrected her.

'From when did you become so insensitive Ro? What about humanity, at least?'

'I rushed to him when he collapsed right. That is humanity.'

'And what about after that? Do you remember, you cried because he and Anushka broke up in 2015. That was who you are. And now, he's in critical position but it doesn't look like it's affecting you at all.'

'Because back then I assumed that he loved me and considered me as his bestfriend. I was naive and foolish back then. But I am well aware of the reality now.'

'It's just your hallucination. He loves you so much even now. And deep down you feel the same for him.'

'Rubbish! I don't love him. He's just a FUCKING STRANGER. Nothing more than that. And listen, this is the end of the discussion now.' I said sternly.

'If this is the end of the discussion, it's the end of us talking too.' She said harshly.

'What the fuck is wrong with you Rits? Why are you behaving like this? You are allowing a third person to come in between us?'

'I came into your life because of him. I hope you remember that. I was his manager first, and that's how we met.'

'I seriously have no words now. Something has gotten into you.'

'Don't talk to me then, FOREVER.' she said.

'Are you mad? How can I be without talking to you. You can't be there either.'

'Just like you and Virat. You guys were the best of friends and would always be together. Now are you even looking at each other. We'll be there like that too.'

'Tell me you are joking now.'

'I am bloody serious. We'll co parent sammy, that's all.'

'You have lost it Rits. How can you compare our relation with that asshole. Do you even know what he did?'

'No, because you never share it. One day you just come home and declare you guys won't talk anymore and that's it.'

'That's not necessary either.'

'It is necessary. What happened then?' she asked sternly.

'Let's not dwell in the past, Rits.'

'WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED? YOU ARE TELLING IT NOW.'

||||

A/N:

I hope you guys liked the update. If you did, please vote and comment.

I'll try my best to update tomorrow, but please don't mind if I won't be able to. I have to go to the hospital now and once I am back I have to complete my assignments.

Tomorrow also there's loads of pending assignments to complete. I'll try my best to update tomorrow. If not, I'll update day after tomorrow for sure.

And it's match day today 🤩
Yeh dil mange more RohiRat pics and also want to see them batting together.
Let's hope we get more of them today💙

Stay safe, happy and study well

❤️❤️❤️