3. Hints?🤔

We got into the bus to leave to our hotel.

I always love sitting in the last row window side seat. Thankfully by the time I got into the bus, that seat was empty. I happily hopped towards that seat. Just when I was about to sit, I got startled hearing someone scream, ' Noo'

I turned to my left and saw Chahal giving a dramatical expression. Everyone in the bus were looking at us. Confused, I asked
'What's wrong?'

'That's Mahi bhai's seat.' he said.

'But he didn't come with us here.'

'But still, it was his constant place as long as he was with us. So even after he retired we leave that seat to him.' he explained.

'Oh.' I didn't know what else to react.

'If you want to sit by the window, take my seat.' said Rishabh.

'But why would you do that?' I asked him.

'Because I love Mahi bhai. My love for window seat is nothing before my love for him.' he said making me laugh.

'What's there in this to laugh?' he asked offended.

'I am sorry. And thanks for giving me your seat.' I actually could sit anywhere else. But he might feel bad for denying his offer so I agreed.

'My seat is here.' he said pointed towards a seat.

And I couldn't believe what I saw. Shreyas was sitting in the next seat. Seems like rishabh and Shreyas were sitting together but now rishabh gave me his seat in exchange of Dhoni's seat.

I just can't believe my luck. Why am I getting to sit with him all the time. Is god giving me hints?

Are dhoni and rishabh playing match makers?

'Are you ok with that seat?' he asked.

'Yeah I am. Thanks Rishabh.' I said and moved towards my (his) seat.

Shreyas moved back giving me place to go in. Our legs brushed while I moved inside🙈

'Hi' he said with a smile.

'Hello.' Think of something. Start a conversation dumb ass!

'Play with her for sometime. Both of us tired looking after her for so long. Sammy go to shrey chachu ' Ro said. He and Rithika were sitting in the seats before ours.

'Lift me from here.' sammy told shrey giving her hands.

Seems likes she used to the pampering by the guys here.

'Ok baba.' he said and lifted her and made her sit in his lap.

'Hello sammy.' I greeted her in a baby voice.

'Hello krithi.' she said waving her hand and showing her little teeth.

'Oh you remember my name?' I asked surprised. She nodded her head.

'She's the most intelligent baby. ' said Shreyas kissing her cheek.

'Shall I tell you everyone's names?' she asked me.

'Yes please.'

'Ok. I'll tell you whom I like the most. I love shrey chachu so much.' she said hugging him.

'Aww. I love you too sammy.' he said kissing her again.

I don't know why I was getting jealous of a three year old child.

'Then I love Harry chachu, Rishu chachu, boom boom, Shardul chachu.'

Oh! There's no Virat's name in it.