5. Clearing the air🤝

As I walked out of Rishabh's room, I saw Sanjana, Virat and Anushka standing at my door.

'What happened?' I asked Sanjana, purposely ignoring the other two.

'We should talk.' Virat said in a calm tone, unlike the way he spoke to me earlier.

'I have nothing to talk about.' I said in a neutral tone and tried entering my room.

'They told me what happened. I know they are at fault. But try listening to them once.' Sanjana said holding my hand.

Though I was angry with them, I love them so much. Maybe at this point, I am just overreacting. They apologized then and also now they have come to talk to me. So I think I should agree to it.

'Ok.' I said.

'Shall we go to our room?' Anushka asked.

'Any room will do.' I said.

Just then Ishan(kishan) has come and began knocking on Shreyas's door.

'He's in this room.' I said pointing at Rishabh's room.

'Oh, thanks.' he said and before he could knock on their door, Rishabh opened it.

'Hi bhaiyya' They greeted Virat.

'Hello.' he greeted back.

'Come inside.' Rishabh said and Ishan went in.

'I'll see you guys later. And Krithi, I am so glad to see you mingling with everyone.' Said Sanjana giving me a side hug and left from there.

'Come, get in.' Said Anushka opening their room door.

By the time we went in, Vamika was sleeping in her cradle.

While I was given my room, I assumed that the cricketer's rooms would be larger than mine. But Rishabh's room was the same as mine. I then thought perhaps senior cricketers rooms would be larger. But no, I was wrong. Virushka's room was the same as mine but was opposite in the direction.

'Take your seat.' He said and I sat on the couch.

Hearing his voice, Vamika has woke up and begun babbling something. Anushka took her into her hands brought her to us and sat beside me.

I was sitting on the couch with Anushka and Vamika while Virat Kohli was sitting on a chair beside us!

'We are so sorry for our behaviour earlier. You know about the hate I receive. I just don't want that to reach my daughter. That's the only intention of us to ensure her pictures don't leak.' Said Virat.

'I understand. At that moment I was so angry and hurt but when I thought about it later, I realised it. But still, I think you should have first looked at the picture and then react.'

'Yeah. But we couldn't think much then.' Anushka said.

Vamika who was busy staring at her parents until then had suddenly shifted her focus onto me. She put her tiny hands on my wrist and began playing with my bracelet.

Who knew I could attract the daughters of both Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli with my bracelet!

'So did your anger on us subdue?' Asked Virat.

'Yes, it did. But why are you guys making so much effort?' I asked.

'The last sentence you said while you left, made me guilty.' He said.

'Which sentence?' I asked as I genuinely forgot.

'That you regretted admiring me all these years.' He said.