PLAYLIST

~~~
All Time Low
Jon Bellion
"Lie (lie, lie), lie, l-lie I tried to hide but now you know it, that I'm at an all time low, low, low, low, low..."
~~~
All Too Well
Taylor Swift
"You kept me like a secret, but I kept you like an oath."
"But you keep my old scarf from that very first week 'cause it reminds you of innocence and it smells like me. You can't get rid of it 'cause you remember it all too well. 'Cause there we are again when I loved you so, back before you lost the one real thing you've ever known. It was rare, I was there. I remember it all too well,"
~~~
Another Love
Tom Odell
"All my tears have been used up, oh. And if somebody hurts you, I wanna fight... So I use my voice, I'll be so fucking rude."
~~~
Arcade
Duncan Laurence (feat. FLETCHER)
"I'm afraid of all I am,"
"I've spent all of the love I saved, we were always a losing game."
"Do you love me, or love me not? Peeling pieces from my heart... Still I carry, I carry, I carry on... All I know, all I know loving you is a losing game."
~~~
As the World Caves In
Sarah Cothran
"Oh, boy, it's you that I lie with as the atom bomb locks in. Oh, boy, it's you I watch TV with as the world, as the world caves in,"
~~~
Baby Why
Sarah Cothran
"Before I met you, well I was doing fine."
"How did you manage to come here and screw up my life? It ain't right,"
"Baby why-y-y-y am I crazy for you?"
"He loves me, loves me not,"
"Get out of my mind"
"Baby I-I-I-I wouldn't change loving you,"
~~~
Bad Liar
Imagine Dragons
"It's been a loveless year, I'm a man of three fears. Integrity, faith and crocodile tears."
"So, look me in the eyes, tell me what you see,"
"I wish I could erase it, make your heart believe. But I'm a bad liar, bad liar."
~~~
Battle Scars
Lupe Fiasco & Guy Sebastian
"The wound heals but it never does,"
"I wish I never looked, I wish I never touched. I wish that I could stop loving you so much. Cause I'm the only one that's trying to keep us together."
~~~
Before You Go
Lewis Capaldi
"So, before you go, was there something I could have said to make your heart beat better?"
~~~
Black Out Days
Phantogram
"Mirror on the wall, tell me all the ways to stay away,"
~~~
Clarity
Sam Tsui
"Cause you are the piece of me, I wish I didn't need. Chasing relentlessly, I still fight, and I don't know why. If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?"
~~~
Cold
Maroon 5 (feat. Future)
"How am I so far away from you? Distant when we're kissing. Feels so different. Baby, tell me how did you get so cold enough to chill my bones. It feels like I don't know you anymore."
~~~
Cruel Summer
Kari Kimmel
"It's a cruel, cruel summer. Leaving me here on my own, it's a cruel, cruel summer. Now you're gone."
"My friends are away and I'm on my own,"
~~~
Dark Side
[SEBELL]
"Welcome to the dark side, now we crossed the far light. Sharpen my knife and pray to the sky. I blame it on my, blame it on my dark side."
~~~
Demons
Imagine Dragons
"Don't get too close, it's dark inside,"
"When you feel my heat, look into my eyes. It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide."
"Your eyes, they shine so bright. I wanna save that light. I can't escape this now unless you show me how,"
~~~
Enemy
Imagine Dragons
"Look out for yourself,"
"Tell you you're the greatest, but once you turn, they hate us."
"Everybody wants to be my enemy"
"Your words up on the wall as you're praying for my fall"
"And the names that I've been called,"
"Who the baddest? It don't matter 'cause we at ya throat,"
~~~
Find Me
Sigma (feat. Birdy)
"I'll be here for you. If you're ready, heart is open. I'll be waiting, come and find me. If you're searching for forever. I'll be waiting, come find me."
"This is us, I'll never get enough,"
~~~
Hard 2 Face Reality
Poo Bear (feat. Justin Bieber & Jay Electronica)
"It hurts me to know that I lied. Tryna protect your feelings,"
"Hope your hurt has turned to healing. Sometimes it's hard to face reality,"
~~~
Hate Me
Ellie Goulding & Juice WRLD
"It's a thin line between all of this love and hate. And if you switch sides, you're going to have to claim your place."
"Tell me how you hate me, hate me, still tryna replace me."
"Erase me, 'rase me, wish you never dated me. Lies, tell me lies, baby, tell me how you hate me."
"Tell me how I'm trash and you could easily replace me."
"Date me, break me, easily replace me,"
"Bet you wonder why the last few months I've been spacey,"
~~~
Heather
Conan Gray
"But I watch your eyes, as she walks by. What a sight for sore eyes, brighter than a blue sky. She's got you mesmerized, while I die. Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half, as pretty. You gave her your sweater. It's just polyester, but you like her better."
~~~
Hell Raiser
Dee Watkins
"Neighborhood hero I remember being average."
"I like bad bitches I ain't picky that's just me,"
"Wait hold up I'm a bad ass, hard head, hell raiser."
"You was making honor roll I was skipping in school,"
~~~
Hurts Like Hell
Fleurie
"How can I say this without breaking?"
"I loved and I loved and I lost you."
"And it hurts like hell,"
"I don't want them to know the secrets, I don't want them to know the way I loved you,"
~~~
i love you
Billie Eilish
"it's not true, tell me I've been lied to."
"What the hell did I do?"
"You didn't mean to say, 'I love you' I love you and I don't want to,"
~~~
I'm Gonna Show You Crazy
Bebe Rexha
"And I don't need your quick fix, I don't want your prescriptions."
"So what if I'm fucking crazy? Yeah I'm gonna show you. Loco, maniac, sick, bitch, psychopath. Yeah I'm gonna show you. I'm gonna show you. Yeah, I'm gonna show you mental, out my brain, bad shit go insane."
~~~
Lady
Brett Young
"Standing there staring at that screen was the first time you ever scared me, God knows I don't know exactly what I am doing, but good news, we got her to get through it. I hope you look just like your momma and love her like I do."
"You can always run to daddy, you'll always be my baby."
"I can make you laugh till you cry, but she can make your tears dry."
"She'll fix you and me too,"
~~~
Let Her Go
Passenger
"Only hate the road when you're missing home, only know you love her when you let her go... and you let her go."
"But dreams come slow, and they go so fast, you see her when you close your eyes. Maybe one day, you'll understand why everything you touch surely dies."
"Same old empty feeling in your heart,"
~~~
Love the Way You Lie
Eminem (feat. Rihanna)
"Just gonna stand there and hear me cry?"
"You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe when you're with 'em?"
~~~
Make You Mine
PUBLIC
"Put your hand in mine. You know that I want to be with you all the time. You know that I won't stop until I make you mine."
"It's hard to feel you slipping through my fingers,"
~~~
Mirror
Lil Wayne (feat. Bruno Mars)
"Look at me when I'm talkin' to you. You lookin' at me, but I'm lookin' through you,"
"I see the pain hidden in your pride,"
"I see myself, I'm lookin' at the mirror on the wall. Here we are again, through my rise and fall, you've been my only friend."
"I see the guilt beneath the shame,"
"I see the scars that remain,"
"Lookin' at me now I can see my past, damn, I look just like my fuckin' dad."
~~~
Never Say Never
The Fray
"Some things we don't talk about, rather do without and just hold the smile."
"So don't let me go, don't let me go."
"When all is crumbling, I'll steady your hand,"
~~~
Out of Love
Alesia Cara
"I won't tell you I'm lonely."
"I won't ask you to hold me."
"Oh, when did you fall out of love? Out of love. Oh, when did you fall out of love with me?"
"I won't cry at your feet now."
"So I ask you this question. 'Cause it might help me sleep longer,"
~~~
Roses
benny blanco & Juice WRLD (feat. Brendon Urie)
"My heart is dead, I'm such a fool." "I gave it all for you."
~~~
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Malia J
"With the lights out, it's less dangerous."
"I feel stupid and contagious."
"I'm worse at what I do best."
"I guess it makes me smile."
"Oh well, whatever, never mind."
~~~
Speechless
Dan + Shay
"I know that I'll be a mess the second that I see you,"
"Cause when you look at me with those eyes, I'm speechless,"
"Staring at you standing there in that dress, what it's doing to me ain't a secret."
"Watching you is all that I can do,"
"You already know that you're my weakness,"
"After all this time, I'm just as nervous."
"I've been in a daze ever since the day that we met."
~~~
Tears of an Angel
RyanDan
"Tell me these words are a lie,"
"It can't be true that I'm losing you,"
"Can you hear heaven cry?"
"Tears of an angel,"
"Stop every clock, stars are in shock,"
"I won't say goodbye, I won't let you slip away from me,"
"Hold on, be strong, everyday hope will grow."
"Don't let go,"
~~~
That's My Girl
Fifth Harmony
"That's my girl,"
"Who's been working so damn hard? You got that head on overload,"
"Good girls better get bad,"
"You've been down before, you've been hurt before, you got up before. You'll be good to go, good to go."
"Get mad independent, don't you ever forget it."
"Nod if you been played by ever boo just trying to show you off,"
~~~
Unfinished Conversations
Ian Nelson
"It's 2 AM, I'm sitting here at home alone in bed. You hit me up, I left your text on read. I pushed away the perfect girl,"
"So hard to trust, to combine me and you and become us,"
"I want so bad to feel you, feel your touch."
"Then I lie to myself, say that you're not the one, then I run away,"
"Unfinished Conversations,"
"I wanna change, I'm too old to keep making these mistakes,"
"No I can't run away, I can't run away,"
"Now I can't get over you, Oh I know I should have called."
"Oh I missed my chance,"
"Oh, I'm sorry for disappearing,"
~~~
What a Time
Julia Michaels (feat. Niall Horan)
"I feel a little nauseous and my hands are shaking, I guess that means you're close by,"
"I haven't been by your side in a minute but I think about it sometimes,"
"I still wanna reminisce it,"
"It was getting dark and we stayed up for hours,"
"What a time, what a time, what a time,"
"You cling to my body like you wanted it forever,"
"I wonder if my mind just leaves out all the bad parts,"
"I know we didn't make sense,"
"What a lie, what a lie, what a lie"
~~~
Where's My Love
SYML
"Ooh, don't wanna cry but I break that way,"
"Cold sheets, oh, where's my love?"
"I am searching high, I'm searching low in the night."
"Come back home, just come home,"
"If you ran away, if you ran away, come back home... Just come home,"
~~~
you broke me first
Tate McRae
"Could you tell where'd you get the nerve?"
"I don't really care how bad it hurts when you broke me first,"
"Took a while, I was in denial when I first heard."
"Swear, for a while, I would stare at my phone just to see your name. But now that it's there, I don't really know what to say,"
"What did you think would happen?"
~~~