Pleasure

"Come here Amina" he said. I walked over to him slowly and stood in front of him. "Why do you do that?" he asked. I looked at him confused. "What do i do Keon?" I asked. "You show out and you do not act like that" he said. I turned around and walked to my dresser and put on my panties and a bra. He kept talking but i started ignoring him. "I know you hear me" he said. "Honestly I don't care about what your saying so i'm ignoring you" I said. He walked up behind me and bent me over the dresser. Whispering in my ear "I told you earlier don't test me" he said. I got quiet and honestly I started to get wet a little. He moved back to the bed and sat down and said "Now put some clothes on". I rolled my eyes and said "No this my room I go to sleep how I want to" I could tell eventually we were gonna have sex but I didn't know when. But if I lost it to him i'd be happy.

I got on the bed and sat next to him. "Can I ask you something" He said. I nodded my head yes and looked at him. "You horny ain't you?" He said. I laughed and said "No ew why do you think that". He looked at me confused and said "Because you sitting by me half naked" I rolled my eyes and looked down at his print. His dick was about to bust out his sweats literally. "I'm not but it seems like you are" I said pointing to his print. He laughed and said "Let me see". I was confused at what he wanted to see so i looked at him. He started to trace his finger's on my thigh. My heart began beating super fast. He moved my legs open and began touching my clit through my panties. I layed back and tried to process what was happening but it felt too good to be true. He slide my panties off and started fingering me while kissing my neck and leaving hickeys. I bit my tongue trying to hold in my moans but they escaped from my mouth. He started fingering me faster inserting 2 more fingers. I instantly creamed on his fingers and he made me lick his fingers. He went down and put my legs on his shoulders holding them. He starting kissing my inner thigh and slowly started to eat me out. I started to moan louder and he started to play with my clit while eating me out. I came in his mouth then he came up and started kissing me. Then his phone started ringing. He got up to answer it and just walked out. I got up to take a shower and brush my teeth. I put on a big t-shirt and changed my bed sheets. I put my old sheets in my dirty clothes because honestly I didn't feel like washing. I got in bed and looked at the wall trying to wrap my head around what had just happened. I fell asleep eventually.

*next morning*

I woke up and Keon was sleeping next to the bed on the floor. I got up and told him to get up and get on the bed. He got on the bed and layed next to me. I fell back asleep and woke up to keon bringing me food. "I got you something to eat from subway" he said. I sat up and told him "Thank you".I started eating and he cut on the tv. We watched netflix shows for the rest of the day and cuddled. Honestly I didn't wanna bring up what happened last night because I was scared of what he'd say. It was 7:30 at night and he left. I'm starting to get annoyed with him leaving and not telling me but he's not my boyfriend so I keep brushing it off but I grab my phone and call the group chat.

Me: Hey yall
Kayla: Hey girl
Jada: Hey babes
Kayla: So you going to tell us about Keon?
Me: There's nothing to say..We don't date or anything.
Jada: Well since he kicked us out yesterday, did you sit on it?
Me: No Jada buttttt he did eat it.
Kayla and Jada *started screaming*

We continued our conversation and I ended up falling asleep on the phone with Jada. Kayla had hung up I guess.