Lauren heard Onikas sniffiles. "Do you need me?" Lauren asked and Onika nodded even though she couldn't see her. "Uh huh." Onika said a she hiccuped.

"I'm somewhere right now—meet me by Chevron I'll meet you there half way alright?" Lauren said and Onikas voice quivered. "I—okay." Onika said quietly.

They hung up and Onika immediately looked for her sneakers. She didn't exactly care that she was going in her pajamas—she needed an outlet.

She found 2 differently colored converse and carried them in her hand as she opened her door slowly, closing it behind her quietly.

She went down stairs and tried to be as quiet as possible—when she reached her porch she sat on the stairs to put her sneakers on.

Chevron was a gas station, about a 15 minute walk from her house. She started her walk, hurrying, as she continued to scratch at her sides.

She's sure she almost tripped multiple times but she ignored it and kept going till she reached the gas station. She saw Lauren's car and knocked on the window.

Lauren rolled the window down looking at her.

"Doors unlocked." Lauren said and Onika hopped in immediately as Lauren drove away from the gas station. She then parked in a empty empty parking lot and sighed.

The car was silent, full of tension till Lauren spoke up.

"Same dream?" Lauren asked and Onika nodded as she sniffiled.

Lauren knew a lot about Onika—when she's endured—and how she copes with it.

"I—I just want to forget." Onika says looking up at Lauren as the two sat in the back seat. The girl nodded and reached for her back pack revealing the very substances that fuel Onikas addiction.

"Which one?" Lauren asked and Onika gulped.

"Your strongest." Onika said and Lauren didn't hesitate giving it to her.

.
.
.
.

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

Beyoncé sat on break, yet again. She saw Onika a few times when she wasn't on break—only glimpses though.

Her break was when she usually saw her—but—she hasn't seen her all day so far.

She wasn't going to lie—she got a little worried. Her nerves ease remembering they live right across from each other and she has the girls number.

She unlocked her phone,and went to Onikas contact.

Are you okay?

She sent.

She bit her lip staring at the delivered message, she didn't expect to get an immediate answer but—Beyoncé would be lying if she said she didn't miss the girl a little.

After work Beyonce headed home. But she was still a little worried about Onika.

She decided to check up on her, it was a little late after all and she wanted to make sure the girl was alright.

As she walked over she stopped right infront of her house contemplating knocking—Maybe I should text her again? No—well—maybe?" She asked herself.

"Beyoncé?" She heard beside her—she turned to see Onika.

"Onika! Thank god—I was a little worried for a second." Beyoncé said honestly. "W-Worried about—what?" Onika asked and Beyoncé said it like it was obvious.

"You of course! Were you even like—at work?" Beyoncé asked and Onika looked like she wasn't even sure. "I—wasn't?" She phrased it like a question.

"Yeah—I mean I didn't see you on your usual post." Beyoncé said and Onika immediately had to get her story together. "Pool. I was—working the uh—pool area." Onika said and Beyoncé noticed she looked a little difference.

Her face was somewhat pale—her eyes seemed a little un focused and the girl was scratching at her thigh again.

"Oh." Beyoncé said and the two woman just stared at each other. Onika broke eye contact quick, she couldn't focus, she felt like she had a dull headache—and in all honestly didn't know what she did for the entire day up till about an hour ago.

"Sorry." Onika apologized and Beyoncé smiled a bit. "It's fine—you aren't like—required to entrain me. I just kinda missed you on my break." Beyoncé confessed and Onika looked up at her surprised.

"You did?" She asked and Beyoncé nodded. "It was a little lonely." She admitted shrugging.

Onika blinked a few times starring at her. "I'll—sit with you next time. And like—forever after that." She said and Beyoncé chucked a bit.

"You don't have to—are you okay though?" Beyoncé asked and Onika nodded and stepped back as Beyoncé stepped foward.

"I'm fine! Like—totally. Just had a long day—ya know?" Onika asked and Beyoncé nodded slowly at Onikas behavior.

"Alright—text me if you need anything alright?" Beyoncé asked and Onika nodded slighty as she watched Beyoncé walk away.

Onika can confidently say she hasn't had someone she's known for such a short amount of time—care.

"I'm loosing my mind." Onika mumbled as she stumbled into her own house.

.
.

Beyoncé showered and hoped she didn't get sand in places it shouldn't even be in.

She dried her hair with her towel and eyes her guitar, she hadn't played it in the last few days. She decided to pick it up and play with it a little.

She was stuck—she honestly couldn't enjoy herself with something on her mind. Onika seemed—off.

She wasn't smiling, looked paranoid, and honestly seemed like she was trying to convince Beyoncé she was alright.

"I shouldn't pry." She decided setting down her guitar and deciding to take her mind off the girl by watching Tv.

Beyoncé continued to say she wouldn't pry—but in the near future she'll regret that decision.