Chapter 1: The start

Izuku-"talking"

Nezu-'thinking'

All Might(buff form)/Yelling-"I AM AN IDIOT!"  (Unfortunately, he is an idiot even in canon.)

Bloodlust/ devil voice-"Read the others chapters of my other story."

*action*

Author POV

In a beautiful sunny day we see a green haired boy lying on the floor in an alleyway. He is wearing a black school uniform which had burn marks on it, the same goes for the boy but he had a lot of burn marks and ice on his body. His entire face was bruised and he had some broken bones in his body. He was crying silently as tears were coming out of his eyes. He painfully got up and started to limp back towards his so called 'home'.

Izuku-'Its been 6 years since I was announced quirkless.'

Izuku-'Ever since then I have been neglected and abandoned by my parents who always focus all of their attention to Izumi. She and her friends have been tormenting me and using their quirks on me daily. Nobody in school helps me, not even the teachers.*sniff* Why? Why are they doing this to me?*sniff* All I want is to become a hero and help others with a smile on my face like All Might.' 

As he was making his way to his house he saw his 'dad' and Izumi going into an alleyway near his house. Curiosity got the better of him as he slowly walked towards the alley quietly. Due to always running and hiding he had developed a technique to not make a simple noise even if he had a leg injury. He got really close to their positions to hear them.

Izumi-"Dad, why are we here? We could talk in our house."

Toshinori-"We can't talk at home due to some guests coming home."

Izumi-"Oh ok then."

Toshinori-"All right Izumi, what I am going to tell you has to be kept secret, you understand?"

Izumi just nodded while Toshinori just smiled. Izuku on the other hand was curious about what his 'dad' is going to tell Izumi. But for some reason he felt like something really bad is going to happen and that he shouldn't be here but he suppressed the feeling and listened carefully to their conversation. Suddenly, smoke started to come out of Toshinori until it covered his entire body and out of the smoke came All Might. The Yagitwins were completely shocked to see that All Might is their dad.

All Might-"HAHAHA I AM HERE!"

Izumi-"DAD YOU ARE ALL MIGHT!!"

All Might quickly put his hand on Izumi's mouth to stop her from shouting and alerting the nearby neighbors. He signaled to Izumi to quiet down and stop shouting which she did but her excited face said otherwise.

All Might-"LISTEN CLOSE AS I CANNOT EXPLAIN IT AGAIN AS WE DON'T HAVE TIME DUE TO THE GUESTS COMING SOON."

All Might-"YOU SEE IZUMI I WANT TO MAKE YOU MY SUCCESSOR AND GIVE YOU MY QUIRK."

Izumi-"Huh? Your quirk?"

All Might-"YOU SEE MY QUIRK'S NAME IS CALLED ONE FOR ALL*insert all the information about one for all and all might being originally quirkless*. SO, WILL YOU INHERIT THIS QUIRK?"

Izumi was going to accept it but then the thought of Izuku came in her mind. If her father gave the quirk to him then she doesn't need to hit him anymore and they could become heroes together.

Izumi-"Then why don't give it to Izuku?"

All Might-"IZUKU? OH HIM, YEAH ABOUT THAT I DON'T THINK HE IS HEROIC ENOUGH TO BECOME A HERO. I MEAN HE IS WEAK AND ALWAYS JUST STAYS IN HIS ROOM. HE DOESN'T SHOWS ANY POTENTIAL TO BECOME A HERO. SO I DON'T THINK HE DESERVES THIS QUIRK AND THAT HE SHOULDN'T BE A HERO."