Ch 11- Project Problem

Beginne am Anfang

He immediately pulled back, and I saw his cheeks turning red. I was blushing too, but mine is excusable, right?

Jimin immediately interrupted me. "Let's go for Rutherford's model, hmm?" I nodded and turned to the pages about the chosen structure.

As we talked on the materials which we had to gather, I saw Jimin's eyes travelling to my shoulder. My whole body shivered as I felt something crawl against my neck.

Was it an insect?

I was about to yell, when Jimin placed his finger over my lips. "Don't shriek." I shut my eyes tightly. I felt his hand go till my neck, and damn, it was warm. The creepy thing was taken off my neck, as I saw him showing it to me.

"Are you afraid of spiders?" he chuckled. "Duh, Jimin. Name me someone who isn't."

I saw his mouth curling into a smile as he threw the SPIDER at me!

"Jimin, what the hell?! Why did you do that?" I shouted as I pranced around like a 5-year old. That shorty was laughing to no end! "JIMIN, I told you I AM SCARED of SPIDERS!!"

 That shorty was laughing to no end! "JIMIN, I told you I AM SCARED of SPIDERS!!"

I'm gonna murder him, I swear. I don't care if I'm gonna die single or not, but this guy is so.... EVIL.

"You are the same 6-year old Chae, aren't you?" he teased, as he wiped his tears, which was a result of him laughing

Wait.....

"You do remember me?" I queried as I re-composed myself. His face froze and he started rubbing his nape. "Uh, no? I just um-imagined you as a well, -6 year old-?" Jimin stammered.

"Oh, by the way, I didn't throw the spider at you. It actually went flying over to the table behind you."

WHAT?
So I embarrassed myself for nothing?

I was about to pull this shorty's hair off, when I saw the librarian walked upto us. Uh oh.